Why the LEFT Will Reelect TRUMP: 2020

Started by pr126, May 20, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Deeper than mere identity politics ...

Yes, non-Japanese who enjoy anime culture should be decapitated with a katana!  Buckaroo Banzai ...

Paraphrase from preview .. no, the President shouldn't destroy Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdanCNK4ayo

Sin with me and with the Eurovision winner ... by enjoying the following ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWZz839T8w

But understanding that this is the Mahayana (prajnaparamita) repudiation of the Theravada (abhidharma) logos?  That takes more than cultural appreciation, it takes cultural absorption ... which means you deeply drink the green tea, not just look at it.

Yes, the Left is as much an agent of the Deep State as the Right.  Both will act out according to the Deep State script in the US or GB.  That will decide Brexit or the next PM ... 2018/2020 in the US.  And yes, the script is classified.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Is it cultural appropriation to cook Italian, Chinese, Indian curry at home while you are none of those people?

Or going to a Chinese, Indian, Lebanese restaurant for a meal?

I think it is cultural appreciation.
How stupid are those indoctrinated ideologues?

Munch

As someone who in the last few years has grown into a central political belief, unable to take seriously things on the right or left when they float down that river of insanity, theres something I to this day find so ironic with this also being an atheist.

As an atheist, I don't adhere to any religious doctrine anymore, the forced belief system by wide spread cultist groups pulling in the masses to tell them what to do, how to think, feel, as an atheist, I find this one of the most disgusting tropes of religion, because of the damage it does and how it holds back society, education, growth and common sense.

And, as I've observed with most other atheists, they feel this too. I've certainly see that here on these forums for example when it comes to most religions and its practices, that its not something we would follow anymore because we woke up to the fact of what religion really is.

This, is what I find so deeply ironic about all this. If we're people who have grown to have the common sense to understand the group think of religious practices and its hive mind, that thinking outside the box of religious trappings is what leads to it being broken apart, thus why faiths go to extremes to keep those in its folds from doing so, then why is it several of us don't have the common sense to apply that to our political beliefs?

I think because there is an associated system of thought between the religious and the right think, in places like america especially, you will have more right wing leaning people who are conservative voters, and so when people distance themselves from religion, they associated it with conservatism. And this liberalism becomes the associated stand for none believers in such places.

And that itself created a problem. Because people like atheists still can't separate a political system from a fundamental religious one, their trapped in only being able to follow one political agenda, the left leaning one, and instead of thinking outside the box like they did with religion, they just conform to the political beliefs since there are elements of what they want, while silencing out anyone questioning the worst aspects of that political side.. just like how the religious silence out anyone questioning their beliefs.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on May 20, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
Is it cultural appropriation to cook Italian, Chinese, Indian curry at home while you are none of those people?

pretty fucking stupid. But like say, they are just eating themselves now because they need to one up their political agenda rather then stopping to ask if their not going to far off the deep end.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on May 20, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

This is why the Athenians were justified in killing Socrates.  Intellectuals are a circular shit fight of obnoxious waste of time.

Famously Socrates' wife dumped a pot of night soil on his head, because he hung out with young men, and didn't do any real work ;-)

To quote George Orwell: "One has to belong to the intelligentsia to believe things like that: no ordinary man could be such a fool."

Munch - if one has liberated from religion, which is politics by other means ... don't we also need to be liberated from politics itself?

Chile Catholic Church ... all Catholic bishops were just forced to resign because of enabling pedophilia ...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/americas/chile-bishops-resign-abuse-scandal-intl/index.html

This is what should have happened in the US, two decades ago, when the scandal first broke here ...

Now I don't approve of pedophilia ... but isn't this worse?

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/maos-great-leap-forward-killed-45-million-in-four-years-2081630.html

Yes, killing 45 million people was for the greater good ;-(  Just as covering up corruption in the Church is for the greater good (protect reputation).

Pr126 ... see my latest post on the consciousness, under the Psychology section.  It points out why the Left and Right destroy us with their fact denying idealisms.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on May 20, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

I think because there is an associated system of thought between the religious and the right think, in places like america especially, you will have more right wing leaning people who are conservative voters, and so when people distance themselves from religion, they associated it with conservatism. And this liberalism becomes the associated stand for none believers in such places.

And that itself created a problem. Because people like atheists still can't separate a political system from a fundamental religious one, their trapped in only being able to follow one political agenda, the left leaning one, and instead of thinking outside the box like they did with religion, they just conform to the political beliefs since there are elements of what they want, while silencing out anyone questioning the worst aspects of that political side.. just like how the religious silence out anyone questioning their beliefs.

"and so when people distance themselves from religion, they associated it with conservatism. " 

I think you meant "liberalism".

But be that as it may, I'm known very right-wing atheists, middle/centrist ones, and liberal ones.  Granted, more atheists are liberal but it sure isn't guaranteed.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!