8 Killed in Houston High School Shooting

Started by Shiranu, May 18, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 21, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
>“The government is run by literally hitlerâ,,¢â€
>“Now here’s a list of powers I want the government to grant itself, including the power to barge into your home and take you away to a cell if you are in possession of anything you can defend yourself with :) ”

The police need to wiretap all your electronics, not just your rotary princess phone ;-)

Police also need to eminent domain any thing you have ... no need to call it a fine or a tax ;-)

Remember ... you agree to anything the police want to do, if you aren't a criminal already ;-)

It is for the children!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 21, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
Yeah, nothing to do with them but shoot up saloons.

Often there were cribs (small prostitution rooms) above the bar.  Made paid sex risky.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 21, 2018, 04:17:30 PM
Baruch is gun ho about guns obviously

Not really, just hung low about impractical schemes to enslave humanity.  Oliver North is now NRA president ... make his day, if you dare!

Remember, only the communists can save you from your own humanity (but ... aren't they human too ... shut up comrade!).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 21, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
>“The government is run by literally hitlerâ,,¢â€

You must be an expert in building strawmen by now. You practice every day.

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 21, 2018, 02:39:21 PM>“Now here’s a list of powers I want the government to grant itself, including the power to barge into your home and take you away to a cell if you are in possession of anything you can defend yourself with :) ”

Case in point. Two strawmen in one post? That's one per paragraph. Are you going for some kind of a record?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Shiranu on May 21, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

Incels and domestic abusers kill thousands of women a year, and harass and assault countless more, but apparently SJW and Muslims are the real threat to our society*
A month ago you didn't even know what an incel was but now that the MSM creates fake outrage around the term you throw the term around like you're politically aware lollll.

Mudslimes kill more than incels lol. There's probably a lot of overlap, actually, since muslims can't get laid without rape.

Quote*our society may refer to white men who can't accept that people's life experiences may be inherently different than theirs and say that addressing this is the eight deadly sin of, "Identium Politicos" as a way to discredit any position that might not jive with their snowflake world view.
Blacks are responsible for nearly half of all murders in the US. Instead of taking guns away from normal people deport all niggers and your gun violence epidemic would be solved, too. You want to save the children, don't you? Well there's the solution. Because pumping more legislation out has 0 bearing on whether that which is regulated is used. This is demonstrably observable in all manner of things; weed, drunk driving, ect. Nah; way better, I say, to just get rid of the people perpetuating the violence, right?

Gilgamesh

After australia's gun-grab, the murder-rate remains the same.

My home country of canada has a really high rate of gun ownership. No gun violence epidemic.

The problem is cultural. Allowing the state more power - especially the power to label you a criminal for owning tools for defense, is not the answer. Especially not when that same state is importing violent cavemen left and right.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 22, 2018, 01:15:36 AM
since muslims can't get laid without rape.

Blacks are responsible for nearly half of all murders in the US. Instead of taking guns away from normal people deport all niggers and your gun violence epidemic would be solved, too.

OK, that crossed the lineutterly and completely!  Suggesting that Moslems can't have sex without rape was too far.  Saying "deport all niggers", was further over the line.  You need to be removed from the forum immediately!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2018, 01:35:43 AM
OK, that crossed the lineutterly and completely!  Suggesting that Moslems can't have sex without rape was too far.  Saying "deport all niggers", was further over the line.  You need to be removed from the forum immediately!

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2018, 01:35:43 AM
Suggesting that Moslems can't have sex without rape was too far.

Statistically speaking they commit rape more than any other type of theist. Their prophet is a rapist so it's understandable.

Cavebear

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 22, 2018, 01:42:21 AM
Statistically speaking they commit rape more than any other type of theist. Their prophet is a rapist so it's understandable.

That may or may not be.  One might argue about some other cultures.  But referring to "deport all niggers" HAS to be your exit line...

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 22, 2018, 01:15:36 AM
A month ago you didn't even know what an incel was but now that the MSM creates fake outrage around the term you throw the term around like you're politically aware lollll.

Mudslimes kill more than incels lol. There's probably a lot of overlap, actually, since muslims can't get laid without rape.

Blacks are responsible for nearly half of all murders in the US. Instead of taking guns away from normal people deport all niggers and your gun violence epidemic would be solved, too. You want to save the children, don't you? Well there's the solution. Because pumping more legislation out has 0 bearing on whether that which is regulated is used. This is demonstrably observable in all manner of things; weed, drunk driving, ect. Nah; way better, I say, to just get rid of the people perpetuating the violence, right?
[gmod]The amount of blatantly racist language in this post is astounding and uncalled for. I'm going to make an executive decision for an immediate 48 hr ban. Don't pull that shit again. Refrain from spamming the n word and no more use of the term "mudslimes" in any future posts or we will take further action.[/gmod]

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 22, 2018, 02:45:24 AM
The amount of blatantly racist language in this post is astounding and uncalled for. I'm going to make an executive decision for an immediate 48 hr ban. Don't pull that shit again. Refrain from spamming the n word and no more use of the term "mudslimes" in any future posts or we will take further action.

Congratulations!  That was the least you could do.  And I mean "the very least". 

PickelledEggs

I can never win... Modding a forum truly is a thankless job

You're welcome, by they way...

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 22, 2018, 03:02:40 AM
I can never win... Modding a forum truly is a thankless job

You're welcome, by they way...

Of course modding a forum is difficult.  But I think complaining about "niggers" is a cause for automatic banishment.  CEOs of major companies have lost their jobs for less utterly racist and insulting statements.  And this one was utterly racist and insulting.