Author Topic: Impeach Trump????  (Read 7415 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Impeach Trump????
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2018, 01:50:48 PM »
I don't hate anyone.  And I think that D-creatures lie when they say how much they love minorities.  They want their money and their vote, but nothing else.  That is why African-Americans didn't come out for Hillary like they came out for Barak.

Yes, virtue signaling is a kind of obsession with New Englanders.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2018, 02:22:09 PM »
In for a penny, in for a pound, I guess.  I'll have to work to get out of this thread.

You say you don't hate anyone, but you sure don't like anyone NOT LIKE YOU.  I do like other people.  My deepest known ancestors came here early (from a European, not native American POV).  Us in the 1600s, Canada in the 1600s.  Since that time we marrid into about every immigrant group that has arrived or fallen onto our shores. 

I am English, Scots, Irish, French, Norman, Scandanavian, , Russin, Slovakian, and probaly some where else everywhere.  I have nieces who are part Korean.  A DNA test says I am partly east asian and partly Middle Eastern,  I'm from everywhere.n  And if you met me, you would say I was English.

What I am is American.  And if you disagree, I will take a shillelagh and lööma your dry sonn!  OK?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #242 on: Today at 12:58:22 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In for a penny, in for a pound, I guess.  I'll have to work to get out of this thread.

You say you don't hate anyone, but you sure don't like anyone NOT LIKE YOU.  I do like other people.  My deepest known ancestors came here early (from a European, not native American POV).  Us in the 1600s, Canada in the 1600s.  Since that time we marrid into about every immigrant group that has arrived or fallen onto our shores. 

I am English, Scots, Irish, French, Norman, Scandanavian, , Russin, Slovakian, and probaly some where else everywhere.  I have nieces who are part Korean.  A DNA test says I am partly east asian and partly Middle Eastern,  I'm from everywhere.n  And if you met me, you would say I was English.

What I am is American.  And if you disagree, I will take a shillelagh and lööma your dry sonn!  OK?

People not like me?  Politically obsessed people aren't like me - but i enjoy gigging them.  I only mention politics here because it is far more important to posters than say .. philosophy.  I also keep one eye pealed for the Left and one for the Right, just in case.

I include many people as American ... but people still fighting the Civil War, from the North side, are Yanks in the Attic vs Confederates in the Attic (name of a book).  One can have many a theory about what is going on, but we really don't know.
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk