News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hate speech in Britain ...

Started by Baruch, May 11, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

Count Dankula can easily afford this fine, even though it would be a lot for anyone else.  But he appealing it on principle.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cavebear

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on May 19, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
Who started and are provoking the war in the East? The answer is the West...
They are just people who are looking for somewhere to live after the war have destroyed their own home...

A little history is needed here.  Europe left the Middle East alone until the Moslems butchered their way across Northern African Christian communities (convert or die, and most died), pushed into Christian Spain and Christian East Europe and destroyed Christian temples or converted them to Mosques. 

And I don't really care about Christians vs Moslems.  It's just history to me.

What offends my sense of logic is that, after the Christian Europeans finally got their military acts together beating back the Vikings who attacked them from the North and the Moslems who attacked them from the South West and East, they got condemned as "Crusaders" by the Moslems they slowly beat back.

Like "we can attack you, but if you attack us back, that is wrong"?

I always laugh at that.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!