News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hate speech in Britain ...

Started by Baruch, May 11, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"proposing prison sentences of between 26 weeks and six years for social media posts deemed hostile toward a race, religion or sexual identity."

Of course they recently did this to Count Dankula.  Will pr126 be in prison soon?

They enforce hate speech against those opposed to Islam and the Tories, but not against those opposed to Christianity or Labor.  This is what happens when you have no written constitution, when you burn the Magna Carta.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

I am convinced that only one religion will be protected.
No prizes for guessing it. 

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on May 11, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

See, Wilson's War backfired.  The West used Jihadis to destroy the East.  But now the East wants revenge, so they are using our MO.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on May 11, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

Mithraism?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 12, 2018, 05:03:35 AM
Mithraism?

We can hope many Catholic Hispanics will move next to you.  And no, you may not criticize the Mara Salvatrucha ... that would be triggering.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Count Dankula got a fine of 800£

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on May 12, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
Count Dankula got a fine of 800£

That is only the beginning.  Thought crime ... New Speak ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason78

We've already got a law prohibiting threatening communications haven't we?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on May 12, 2018, 12:40:03 PM
We've already got a law prohibiting threatening communications haven't we?

I feel threatened ... where are you ... so I can have you arrested! (sarc) ... Someone actually applied that to me already.  Commissars to the Left of me, Gruppenfuhrers to the Right of me.

We only need one law, maybe 10, why do we employ a legislature?

Don't lie, don't defraud, don't steal ... well to do that literally we have to end civilization.

And more importantly ... don't assault, don't rape, don't kill (people).  How will monkeys enforce laws?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

I truly feel bad for any normal person who still resides on that god forsaken island.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 12, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
I truly feel bad for any normal person who still resides on that god forsaken island.

Too many people, not enough territory ... that is why they invaded the whole world for 200 years, to get the young feral men out of town.  British army and navy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 12, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

yeah its quite horrible here. A secular country, with a free health care service, benefits and multiple tescos within a stones throw from just about anywhere to are on this hellish island. Oh and the weather here, its just terrible! 25 degrees in summer to 0 degrees in winter average, I dunno how anyone could survive here! D:

The horror D:
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

Since we are on thee Subject. Why in the hell are people still bowing down to royalty there? I mean Australia and Canada seem to do so as well. Tradition is a weak excuse because all have a government away from "royalty" that has plagued the Island since Kings and Queen government began. I mean its great in fantasy but never in truly advanced society can you have a sole power that controls everything. It seems like the "royalty" is being held like celebrities in America.

Jason78

Quote from: Munch on May 12, 2018, 06:26:47 PM
yeah its quite horrible here. A secular country, with a free health care service, benefits and multiple tescos within a stones throw from just about anywhere to are on this hellish island. Oh and the weather here, its just terrible! 25 degrees in summer to 0 degrees in winter average, I dunno how anyone could survive here! D:

The horror D:

You forgot to mention how terrible it is not dodging bullets every day when you go to pick up the kids from school.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Munch on May 12, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

The horror D:

I wanted to give you a like.
But then i saw te marmite. Ugh :p
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.