News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Do we owe Muslims another apology?

Started by Greatest I am, May 07, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Greatest I am on May 09, 2018, 02:26:37 PM
I would say more realistic than nihilistic. Perhaps if you get it from a Guru's lips it will be clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZPF9tFRYYM

Regards
DL

"Guru" equals "used car salesperson" equals  "religious preacher" equals "snake oil salesperson" equals "fraud".  I never met a one of them not after the last dollar in your pocket...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on May 07, 2018, 05:47:42 PM
The point of Marxism is to destroy the West, and the Left sees the Muslims as useful idiots (with weapons).
"Unfortunately, some wars are won by the side that is the most fanatical in a religious sense. The victorious leaders harness the holy energy of collective insanity."
from Dune: the Machine Crusade
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on May 09, 2018, 02:34:14 PM
"Guru" equals "used car salesperson" equals  "religious preacher" equals "snake oil salesperson" equals "fraud".  I never met a one of them not after the last dollar in your pocket...

"I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay hands on everything they can get.”
Napoleon Bonaparte
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 09, 2018, 02:37:52 PM
"Unfortunately, some wars are won by the side that is the most fanatical in a religious sense. The victorious leaders harness the holy energy of collective insanity."

Well, first (to answer Baruch), the US left  doesn't align with communism except in his dreams.

Second, Dune is now considered to be an Arabian fantasy.

Third, the series went WAY downhill after the original.

Fourth, I never read 'The Machine Crusade' so I looked it up and I wouldn't read it for money based on the description.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 09, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
"I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay hands on everything they can get.”
Napoleon Bonaparte

Oh THAT is so GREAT!  Napoleon was a smart guy!  Well, except for the Russia thing...

Greatest I am

Quote from: Cavebear on May 09, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

Not bright enough to attack the message so you go after the messenger.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 09, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

Inquisitions and Jihads work or the so called religions of peace and love would not use war and hate.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 09, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
Napoleon Bonaparte

As well as the cash you pay extra in taxes to make up the shortfall that the churches get exempted on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjRy29R4gP8

Regards
DL

Cavebear

Quote from: Greatest I am on May 09, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
As well as the cash you pay extra in taxes to make up the shortfall that the churches get exempted on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjRy29R4gP8

Regards
DL

Why?  I consider them all of the same view of us suckers.  Go ahead and bait me.  It won't get you anywhere. Now, if you want to discuss facts, I'm right here today.  For a while.

Greatest I am

Bait you?

I was not even addressing you?

In fact, you are basically on ignore unless you say something worthy of a reply, which is seldom. I did make an exception here in case you just made a mistake and wanted to respond to someone else.

Regards
DL

Cavebear

Quote from: Greatest I am on May 09, 2018, 06:30:43 PM
Bait you?

I was not even addressing you?

In fact, you are basically on ignore unless you say something worthy of a reply, which is seldom. I did make an exception here in case you just made a mistake and wanted to respond to someone else.

Regards
DL

Up to you.

Munch

I'll apologize to Muslims, right after they make up for all the gay people their faith has stoned to death, burned or thrown off buildings.

Whats that, Christianity hasn't apologized either? Who knew all faiths were just as fucked up.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 09, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Well, first (to answer Baruch), the US left  doesn't align with communism except in his dreams.

Second, Dune is now considered to be an Arabian fantasy.

Third, the series went WAY downhill after the original.

Fourth, I never read 'The Machine Crusade' so I looked it up and I wouldn't read it for money based on the description.

Dune was a satire on the US/Western relationship with oil resources in the Middle East, and how it is all going to go tits up.  I do wish there were giant worms in the desert, maybe they would eat the terrorists.  Paul Atreides was a false messiah, and even he came to know that was the case, a successful false messiah.  His son however was the real messiah ...

Yes, American communists aren't communists, only Russian communists are communists ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Greatest I am

Quote from: Munch on May 09, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
I'll apologize to Muslims, right after they make up for all the gay people their faith has stoned to death, burned or thrown off buildings.

Whats that, Christianity hasn't apologized either? Who knew all faiths were just as fucked up.

All the revealed religions for sure.

Regards
DL

Unbeliever

Is there such a thing as an unrevealed religion?
God Not Found