News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trumps U.N speech

Started by Munch, September 26, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Munch on September 26, 2018, 03:26:40 PM
you'd honestly have to back that claim up. I don't like him either, but if someone like him can speak about actual issues the world is facing, things only the most virulent detractor would ignore because hating on someone who more important to them then recognizing those issues, then yeah, I can see why certain people might not want to hear him saying it.

You know the phrase a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Because receptive words of most of his speeches like "Build a wall and have mexico pay for it", and his tantrum to stay in his tower than the white house make him out to b a selfish person who dosnt care about anything but himself tweeting to the world inappropriate messages as president and embarrassing  Americans.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on September 26, 2018, 09:02:39 PM
Because receptive words of most of his speeches like "Build a wall and have mexico pay for it", and his tantrum to stay in his tower than the white house make him out to b a selfish person who dosnt care about anything but himself tweeting to the world inappropriate messages as president and embarrassing  Americans.

I won't pay much attention to Trump.  He cannot speak the truth, cannot say anything consistent for even a few hours.  In the speech he gave to the UN yesterday talking about how wonderful his administration was for the US and tge world, most of the audience just laughed at him, which actually surprised him. 

Later, he declared they were laughing "with him" which made no sense at all.  How could they have been laughing "with him" when he wasn't saying anything funny. 

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!