News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

busy in papers

Started by amjadali, February 18, 2013, 02:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amjadali

Dear members, my papers are going to start. i would be busy so  may not post my comments. see you on same forum after twenty to twenty five days. take care

wolf39us

Fidel_Castronaut

Who are you?

EDIT: Just read your intro thread (at least i think it was an intro thread). Err, good luck?
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Hydra009

Quote from: "wolf39us"Papers?  

le confused *
College papers, probably.  Heavy workload.

I know that feel, bro.  Doesn't stop me from hanging out here all the time, though.  *omnipresent*

wolf39us

Totally omnipresent lol

Hydra009

Omnipresent in the same way that God is omnipresent. Either way looks very much the same.  :P

aitm

Normally I would say, "who the fuck are you?"

but in this case:

[spoil:1xt4g88b]who the fuck ARE you?[/spoil:1xt4g88b]
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

amjadali

my name is Amjad. i am from pakistan, extremist country. i am a student. my class papers are being started from 23 feb. thats why i would be busy in preparation of exam.

Brian37

Quote from: "amjadali"my name is Amjad. i am from pakistan, extremist country. i am a student. my class papers are being started from 23 feb. thats why i would be busy in preparation of exam.

Good luck with that. Be careful posting here, if assholes are willing to shoot Malala who is Muslim for wanting an education. I can imagine what they'd do to apostates. Stay safe.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

amjadali

friends , yet now nobody knows that i have understood religion drama, left the religion and become atheist . i know if it is known to anybody in pakistan, i would be murdered . . but i am not frighted.

StupidWiz

Quote from: "amjadali"friends , yet now nobody knows that i have understood religion drama, left the religion and become atheist . i know if it is known to anybody in pakistan, i would be murdered . . but i am not frighted.
I admire your bravery but still, stay safe and good luck with your paper.  :)
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia