News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

One more from Professor Hawking

Started by trdsf, May 02, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Jason78

He was an amazing man.   I learned so much from him and his books.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Sal1981

The comments on that article are hilariously stupid and vapid.

Mousetrap

Quote from: BBCInstead, the Hartle-Hawking idea used a different theory called quantum mechanics to explain how the Universe arose from nothingness.
How can anyone take this article serious?

Again, as John Lenox said:
Nonsense remains nonsense, even if Stephen Hawking says it.

Yes, he was a great scientist, no one can deny it.
But in his quest to find a replacement for a Creator of the Universe, he made just one mistake.
He tried to explain that Gravity and energy was this nothingness, and due to physics, the big bang occurred.

I think this was his greatest mistake, and even perhaps the only mistake he will be remembered for.
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 31, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
How can anyone take this article serious?

says the guy what takes this seriously....."But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." -Leviticus 12:5
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on September 03, 2018, 01:50:22 PM
says the guy what takes this seriously....."But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." -Leviticus 12:5

Apparently you never lived with a woman, before tampons, kotex or "the rag" were invented.  Gentiles eat shit and drink urine .. who knew?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on September 03, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

When the bible or any other religious text says moronic things, only the moronic people will agree.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 08, 2018, 06:38:48 AM
When the bible or any other religious text says moronic things, only the moronic people will agree.

I agree.  Must be great being an uber-mensch like me ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 08, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
I agree.  Must be great being an uber-mensch like me ;-)

Uber-mensch is only a site-constructed designation due to numbers of posts.  If value of post-content was the definition, you would probably be a sponge.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 05, 2018, 04:47:37 AM
Uber-mensch is only a site-constructed designation due to numbers of posts.  If value of post-content was the definition, you would probably be a sponge.

Then I would be useful.  I feel triggered, on behalf of all sponge-kind ... raciiiiiss.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
Then I would be useful.  I feel triggered, on behalf of all sponge-kind ... raciiiiiss.

Ooh, then you could rub Munch's back...  ;)

Unbeliever

I just found out this morning that dolphins just loves them some SpongeBob SquarePants! LOL

I wonder how long it will take for those poor dolphins to become couch potatoes?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 09, 2018, 05:43:10 PM
I just found out this morning that dolphins just loves them some SpongeBob SquarePants! LOL

I wonder how long it will take for those poor dolphins to become couch potatoes?

I have seen a program where they played flute music for them, and they liked it much.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I wonder if dolphins would prefer Bach or the Beastie Boys?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman