News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hey Hey Hey

Started by Sorginak, April 30, 2018, 09:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Sorginak on May 13, 2018, 04:03:57 AM
His loss that he can't see the wonderment of my posts.

Or you mine...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Emancipated

Quote from: Sorginak on May 01, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
To be honest, I'm mostly over at AF.org.

I only ever visited here when I needed a break from that forum.  Haven't needed a break in a bit.
Pardon my interruption of this thread. I've been trying for months to join af.org. The registration process says it detects that I'm a spammer (not!), and says to contact the site admin - for which there are zero contact options on the site. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the admins, without being logged in to the site? Thanks.

Baruch

Quote from: Emancipated on May 22, 2018, 02:54:19 PM
Pardon my interruption of this thread. I've been trying for months to join af.org. The registration process says it detects that I'm a spammer (not!), and says to contact the site admin - for which there are zero contact options on the site. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the admins, without being logged in to the site? Thanks.

You are better off with us ;-)  Try logging in from a different IP, maybe from a public library?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Emancipated

Quote from: Baruch on May 22, 2018, 08:50:53 PM
You are better off with us ;-)  Try logging in from a different IP, maybe from a public library?
Heh :)... I'll try using my tunneling s/w to relocate myself. Good thought.

Baruch

Quote from: Emancipated on May 22, 2018, 09:04:11 PM
Heh :)... I'll try using my tunneling s/w to relocate myself. Good thought.

Of course, don't use the same user name they already have you tagged as.  Choose something original.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Emancipated

Quote from: Baruch on May 22, 2018, 09:07:36 PM
Of course, don't use the same user name they already have you tagged as.  Choose something original.
Well bummer... I'm in California, but logged in to the web from Florida, changed all of my registration information, clicked the human verification and still get:

"Atheist Forums Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator."

Again - there is no way to contact the admin.

Baruch

Quote from: Emancipated on May 22, 2018, 09:14:05 PM
Well bummer... I'm in California, but logged in to the web from Florida, changed all of my registration information, clicked the human verification and still get:

"Atheist Forums Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator."

Bath once in awhile.  Obviously they can smell you long distance ;-))

Some systems let you login with your Facebook account ... you could always try that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Emancipated on May 22, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

You were able to post. why didn't you direct your request to the Admins? 

Because they will kick you out when they notice you.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Emancipated

Quote from: Cavebear on June 19, 2018, 10:51:01 PM
You were able to post. why didn't you direct your request to the Admins? 

Because they will kick you out when they notice you.
I've never been able to post there, or find any admin contact info.