Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle

Started by SoldierofFortune, April 26, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

I really wonder what you guys are thinking about Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle.

Is she the type of woman whom Harry may like or is there a conspiracy theory behind this that accounts for the marrying. In my opinion there is...

Ordinary people meet one whom they marry by chance but it seems to me like Harry was directed to marry Meghan and this is a part of a plan. It's under control and some contribution to the era and world order in which we live.

The profile of Meghan does not suit very well with the British royal family. But alas! The perspective of the post of post-modern world politics illuminates what is really going on. Globalism takes place in the world like that every unit of the world is getting closer each other progresively year by year. There is no longer isolation of the races. The DNAs that make up the races are mixing. I think that is the question.

Greetings...

pr126

I can hardly contain my indifference.

Baruch

Wrong of him to marry a commoner, or an American?  Harry has been guilty of some indiscretions, and his family is famously in-bred ... they need new blood.  Her humanitarian work makes her suited ... and royals are all actors anyway.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on April 26, 2018, 03:35:37 AM
I really wonder what you guys are thinking about Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle.
Meh.

SGOS

I really wonder what you guys are thinking about Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle.  Is she the type of woman whom Harry may like or is there a conspiracy theory behind this that accounts for the marrying. In my opinion there is...
You may not have hit on a conspiracy theory, but mark my words.  There's a conspiracy in there some place.  I just googled her.  Wow!  Some dish.  Maybe it's not a conspiracy.

SGOS

Maybe it's a Hollywood conspiracy and she's a gold digger.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on April 26, 2018, 09:40:26 AM
Maybe it's a Hollywood conspiracy and she's a gold digger.

The Brits gave away all their gold 15 years ago.  They are broke.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I hope the royal couple will live happily ever after.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

I would find it difficult to care less than I already do.  I hope they're happy with each other, in the same way I would hope any two people getting married are happy with each other.  Beyond that, *shrug*.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 26, 2018, 02:22:42 PM
I hope the royal couple will live happily ever after.
May she bear him many sons.

PickelledEggs

I barely cared enough to open up this thread.

Mike Cl

Is she the type of woman whom Harry may like or is there a conspiracy theory behind this that accounts for the marrying. In my opinion there is...

Ordinary people meet one whom they marry by chance but it seems to me like Harry was directed to marry Meghan and this is a part of a plan. It's under control and some contribution to the era and world order in which we live.

The profile of Meghan does not suit very well with the British royal family. But alas! The perspective of the post of post-modern world politics illuminates what is really going on. Globalism takes place in the world like that every unit of the world is getting closer each other progresively year by year. There is no longer isolation of the races. The DNAs that make up the races are mixing. I think that is the question.

Greetings...
There are no races, therefore, there is no DNA to mix up. 

I don't give a rat's tail what Harry does. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 26, 2018, 08:00:40 PM
There are no races, therefore, there is no DNA to mix up. 

I don't give a rat's tail what Harry does.

That mankind is of one species is right. But there is some racial differences amongst the people like eye and skin colour etc.
Looking biologically, the subdivision of any given species are races... Like dogo argentino and german shepherd and pitbull.