Author Topic: Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle  (Read 1216 times)

Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle
« on: April 26, 2018, 03:35:37 AM »
I really wonder what you guys are thinking about Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle.

Is she the type of woman whom Harry may like or is there a conspiracy theory behind this that accounts for the marrying. In my opinion there is...

Ordinary people meet one whom they marry by chance but it seems to me like Harry was directed to marry Meghan and this is a part of a plan. It's under control and some contribution to the era and world order in which we live.

The profile of Meghan does not suit very well with the British royal family. But alas! The perspective of the post of post-modern world politics illuminates what is really going on. Globalism takes place in the world like that every unit of the world is getting closer each other progresively year by year. There is no longer isolation of the races. The DNAs that make up the races are mixing. I think that is the question.

Greetings...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 04:06:58 AM by SoldierofFortune »

Offline pr126

Re: Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 05:58:05 AM »
I can hardly contain my indifference.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 10:44:32 AM by pr126 »
"It doesn't matter what is true. It only matters what people believe is true."

Offline Baruch

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 06:23:28 AM »
Wrong of him to marry a commoner, or an American?  Harry has been guilty of some indiscretions, and his family is famously in-bred ... they need new blood.  Her humanitarian work makes her suited ... and royals are all actors anyway.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 06:25:33 AM by Baruch »
שלום

Offline Sal1981

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 07:55:22 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really wonder what you guys are thinking about Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle.
Meh.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" --- Richard P. Feynman

Offline SGOS

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 09:36:00 AM »
I really wonder what you guys are thinking about Prince Harry's marrying Meghan Markle.  Is she the type of woman whom Harry may like or is there a conspiracy theory behind this that accounts for the marrying. In my opinion there is...
You may not have hit on a conspiracy theory, but mark my words.  There's a conspiracy in there some place.  I just googled her.  Wow!  Some dish.  Maybe it's not a conspiracy.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 09:38:32 AM by SGOS »

Offline SGOS

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 09:40:26 AM »
Maybe it's a Hollywood conspiracy and she's a gold digger.

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 10:29:06 AM »
I reeeeeeeeeeeeallly don't care.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

Offline Baruch

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 01:01:56 PM »
Maybe it's a Hollywood conspiracy and she's a gold digger.

The Brits gave away all their gold 15 years ago.  They are broke.
שלום

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 02:22:42 PM »
I hope the royal couple will live happily ever after.
"Religion – it’s given people hope in a world torn apart by religion."
Jon Stewart
"Jesus was a Jew, yes, but only on his mother’s side."
Archie Bunker

Online trdsf

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 03:39:50 PM »
I would find it difficult to care less than I already do.  I hope they're happy with each other, in the same way I would hope any two people getting married are happy with each other.  Beyond that, *shrug*.
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 04:40:08 PM »
It's pretty cool.
I've Got Love, Fuck Your Money.

"Intellectualization creates a gap or lack of rapport between you and your life. You may think about things so much that you get into the state where you are eating the menu instead of the dinner." -Alan Watts

Offline SGOS

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 06:27:23 PM »
I hope the royal couple will live happily ever after.
May she bear him many sons.

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 06:50:07 PM »
I barely cared enough to open up this thread.
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2018, 08:00:40 PM »

Is she the type of woman whom Harry may like or is there a conspiracy theory behind this that accounts for the marrying. In my opinion there is...

Ordinary people meet one whom they marry by chance but it seems to me like Harry was directed to marry Meghan and this is a part of a plan. It's under control and some contribution to the era and world order in which we live.

The profile of Meghan does not suit very well with the British royal family. But alas! The perspective of the post of post-modern world politics illuminates what is really going on. Globalism takes place in the world like that every unit of the world is getting closer each other progresively year by year. There is no longer isolation of the races. The DNAs that make up the races are mixing. I think that is the question.

Greetings...
There are no races, therefore, there is no DNA to mix up. 

I don't give a rat's tail what Harry does. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2018, 08:12:45 PM »
There are no races, therefore, there is no DNA to mix up. 

I don't give a rat's tail what Harry does.

That mankind is of one species is right. But there is some racial differences amongst the people like eye and skin colour etc.
Looking biologically, the subdivision of any given species are races... Like dogo argentino and german shepherd and pitbull.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 08:15:00 PM by SoldierofFortune »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk