News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Latest crazy shooter ...

Started by Baruch, April 22, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

When a naked guy jumps out of a truck, shoots a few people and flees and them kills himself, I bet Trump would say the problem was the few waffles items on the menu. 

Like:  @Trump - When a libtard place like "Waffle House" only offers 2 waffles choices, sme peple get angry.  So the guy used a gun.  Could have attacked with waffle irons too.  Time stop blaming guns and look at liberal waffle irons!  Vote for me in 2018!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 24, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
When a naked guy jumps out of a truck, shoots a few people and flees and them kills himself, I bet Trump would say the problem was the few waffles items on the menu. 

Like:  @Trump - When a libtard place like "Waffle House" only offers 2 waffles choices, sme peple get angry.  So the guy used a gun.  Could have attacked with waffle irons too.  Time stop blaming guns and look at liberal waffle irons!  Vote for me in 2018!

Sorry, won't be voting for an authoritarian egotist.  But you fit right into the D-R fake party.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: fencerider on April 23, 2018, 10:54:39 PM
maybe he was pissed off about the menu ;-). The place is called Waffle House. It has around 50 items on the menu and only 2 of them are waffles.
Really, I didn't know that.  I needed a place to eat dinner on a road trip one time, and the only place open in one of those complexes of fast food joints was a Waffle House.  I passed because I pictured nothing but waffles and syrup.  Had I known...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on April 24, 2018, 08:07:39 AM
Really, I didn't know that.  I needed a place to eat dinner on a road trip one time, and the only place open in one of those complexes of fast food joints was a Waffle House.  I passed because I pictured nothing but waffles and syrup.  Had I known...
They're a low pressure IHOP.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 24, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
They're a low pressure IHOP.
I used to like IHOP for breakfasts, but I don't think I've ever had a regular meal at one.  I may have had a hamburger once.  I'm not sure what you mean by low pressure.  I assume it's a good thing.  Or does it have something to do with a more varied menu?

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on April 24, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

I went on a trip to NH once and the only place I could find to eat on the way was some local waffle house.  I ended up with Chicken and gravy on a waffle for the first time ever.  It was great, but I don't own a waffle iron. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!