News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Latest crazy shooter ...

Started by Baruch, April 22, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/04/22/at-least-3-dead-several-wounded-in-waffle-house-shooting-near-nashville-police-say/?noredirect=on

So ... he stripped naked .. which some say is an effect from PCP usage.  So shall we ban drugs or clothes?  The victims could more easily see he was armed, if he had entered the Waffle House naked, before he started shooting. I would rather have us all naked, than have everyone at the Waffle House armed to the teeth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on April 22, 2018, 01:13:27 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/04/22/at-least-3-dead-several-wounded-in-waffle-house-shooting-near-nashville-police-say/?noredirect=on

So ... he stripped naked .. which some say is an effect from PCP usage.  So shall we ban drugs or clothes?  The victims could more easily see he was armed, if he had entered the Waffle House naked, before he started shooting. I would rather have us all naked, than have everyone at the Waffle House armed to the teeth.
I read about that this morning.  Weird.  It sounds like he hijacked the truck, because the owner of the truck was seen running into the woods naked from the waste up.  The shooter then shows up at the restaurant naked from the waste down driving the other guys truck.  There's more to the story that would be interesting.

Sal1981

This Shaw character seems quite selfless.

Gawdzilla Sama

An unarmed man took his gun. I guess Good Guys just have to have balls, bullets not required.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GSOgymrat

My father lives in an assisted living a couple of miles from that Waffle House.

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 22, 2018, 08:51:01 PM
An unarmed man took his gun. I guess Good Guys just have to have balls, bullets not required.
I had the same thought however sacrilegious it might be.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: GSOgymrat on April 22, 2018, 09:01:14 PM
My father lives in an assisted living a couple of miles from that Waffle House.

I used to live in LaVergne just off the next exit heading east on I-24. I also know someone whose mother is in assisted living a couple of miles from the Waffle House in question.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Jason78

Is this a new one?

We only really get to hear about the really bad ones here in the UK.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SGOS

PopeyesPappy

They caught the perp a little while ago.

Shiranu

I would just like to formally congratulate Florida for being out crazied by someone else for once.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Anybody caught up on news from Canada? Just sayin'.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 23, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
Anybody caught up on news from Canada? Just sayin'.

Ouch!   More bad news from Toronto ...

"According to a police update, 9 people have been killed and 16 people injured as a result of the van striking pedestrians in Toronto on Monday."

The perp is in custody.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Shiranu on April 23, 2018, 04:53:27 PM
I would just like to formally congratulate Florida for being out crazied by someone else for once.

Florida Man is definitely still a real thing though.

fencerider

maybe he was pissed off about the menu ;-). The place is called Waffle House. It has around 50 items on the menu and only 2 of them are waffles.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.