Hungarian Elections Won by Far-Right, Xenophobic Party

Started by Shiranu, April 10, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 24, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
Baruch is just trying to get some attention...

Don't worry, Gilgamesh reads all your posts too ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sylar

I am wondering when the next concentration camps will start popping up in Hungary and Poland. It's been a while since the Catholics showed us the magic of their god.

On the bright side, pr126 can come in 80 years and tell us how the fascists of today were leftist.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Baruch

Quote from: Sylar on April 25, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
I am wondering when the next concentration camps will start popping up in Hungary and Poland. It's been a while since the Catholics showed us the magic of their god.

On the bright side, pr126 can come in 80 years and tell us how the fascists of today were leftist.

If they don't accept immigrants, then they won't need any FEMA camps.  It is the US that needs FEMA camps  ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Sylar on April 25, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

NATO got greedy after the Soviet Union collapsed and took in any nation that wanted to join.  They erred by not considering the history and culture of those nations.  No Eastern European nation is a true democracy and NATO may have to face the impossible decision of kicking them out.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 01, 2018, 11:03:11 PM
NATO got greedy after the Soviet Union collapsed and took in any nation that wanted to join.  They erred by not considering the history and culture of those nations.  No Eastern European nation is a true democracy and NATO may have to face the impossible decision of kicking them out.

I am not certain W European nations are democracies.  Last time I checked, Britain was a monarchy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.