Elderly man defending his wife/home from burglers, now targeted by Gypsies

Started by Munch, April 10, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

This is a continuing story, it started little while ago.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pensioner-london-burglary-fatal-stabbing-gbh-met-police-arrest-elderly-man-death-a8287851.html
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pensioner-kill-burglar-richard-osborn-brooks-murder-arrest-hither-green-self-defence-a8289561.html

The summery of it, a 78 year old man in south east london, Richard Osborn-Brooks, living with his disabled wife, was broken into and the two threatened by the two burgers with a screwdriver. His wife, who was disabled, was helpless to defend herself. Mr Brooks managed to get the screwdriver off the attacker and stabbed him, causing him to bleed out as he tried to flee, and die later on. The other assailant fled from the scene.

The police arrested elderly Mr Brook on charges of manslaughter, which is itself was fucked up, however thankfully he the charges were dropped.

Doesn't end there though.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/10/pensioner-killed-burglar-hiding-travellers-threaten-revenge-7453766/

QuoteA friend of a burglar who was stabbed to death by a pensioner has warned the family want revenge after ‘one of their own’ was killed.

The traveller, who did not confirm his name, said that Henry Vincent’s family ‘will not rest’ until they get payback for the incident, which took place last week.

The 37-year-old died from a single stab wound after entering the home of Richard Osborn-Brooks, 78, and his wife, in Hither Green.

His friend, who spoke out to MailOnline, said that ‘even though he [Henry] broke into the pensioner’s house armed with a screwdriver’ there is ‘nothing that they [family] won’t do to get their own back’. The close family friend spoke out after dozens of balloons, cards and flowers addressed to Vincent were strapped to a fence opposite the home in south London.

Speaking to MailOnline, he said: ‘This poor man and his wife won’t be safe going back into their own home. Anything could happen. ‘They [Henry’s family] won’t get over a death of one of their own and they won’t rest until they get their revenge against anyone who takes a cherished loved one. ‘And when I say revenge, I mean they’ll go armed with whatever they’ve got â€" guns, knives, anything that they can lay their hands on.’ He added that the 37-year-old would repeatedly ‘refuse to train and to get qualifications’ that would enable him to get a job. Instead, he is alleged to have preferred a life of crime, with his victims selected for ‘being vulnerable’.

A family friend of Richard Osborn-Brooks said that he is ‘handling the situation well’, however his with is said to be finding it ‘very tough’. The couple are yet to return home due to concerns for their safety, a family friend said. Officers are now hunting for Vincent’s alleged accomplice from the day of the reported break-in. Billy Jeeves, 28, who vanished five days ago, is believed to have been with Vincent at the time of the burglary. The Met Police released Jeeves’ mugshot yesterday, saying he has links to Orpington and Swanley in Kent, and Cambridge.

A van he was allegedly driving was found burned out on Saturday night. Officers also want to hear from anybody who may have seen the vehicle, a white Vauxhall Astra van with registration GU52 AXT, in the days and hours before and after the burglary. Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101.

Summery, the family of the burgerly who was stabbed by Mr Brooks, now swears revenge against him. As turns out they are gypsies, which anyone living in the uk would know, gypsies here live in their own society apart from the rest of the uk, often not giving a shit about the law of the land. So now, the bastards are threatening an elderly man and his disabled wife, because their piece of shit thug of a son/brother/friend broke in and got what he deserved.

They are now purposely putting out flowers opposite the home of where their son broke into, all as a means of intimidating him. Thankfully some neighbors took it on themselves to remove the flowers and bin them. People like this cunt doesn't deserve a public display. 

I mean if the family wanted to accept the fact what their son did, that he nearly killed an elderly couple while robbing them, clearly targeting the weak, if they wanted to have a private service to give their respects, thats fine, but no, they are purposely trying to antagonize the victim here, one of them even swearing revenge against Mr Brooks.

fuck these people
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SGOS

I don't know what to say about such a fucked up thing.  I guess fucked up people do fucked up things.

Munch

What makes me laugh more, is how in this case, they arrested him with charges of manslaughter, released, but the police claim now they 'can't to anything' against the ones antagonizing the couple, they've received word of death threats aimed at the elderly couple, but can't do anything about it.

Yet few weeks ago they arrested a man for messing around with his pug doing a nazi salute online and brought him to court over it.

Just.. fuck.. the laws in this country..   

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

GSOgymrat

I share your disgust. My take is that this is what happens when people put loyalty to their family or group before the rights of people outside their group. I've seen many cases where family members deny, minimized or justify the bad actions of their relatives. I also see it as a failure of empathy.

Munch

oh failure of empathy defiantly. Theres been people in my family who have done some questionable shit, like my second cousin who'd been in and out of jail on felony charges more times when I remember. His grandmother, my aunt, defends everything he does, but I just won't, he puts himself in those situations, hangs out with some assholes when he could make a better life (he's been given so many chances), so if he did end up in hospital or worse, I wouldn't blame the one doing it.

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on April 10, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
yeah I corrected that. got anything to say against the case?
Of course this is a horrible story. The injustice sucks.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on April 10, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
What makes me laugh more, is how in this case, they arrested him with charges of manslaughter, released, but the police claim now they 'can't to anything' against the ones antagonizing the couple, they've received word of death threats aimed at the elderly couple, but can't do anything about it.

Yet few weeks ago they arrested a man for messing around with his pug doing a nazi salute online and brought him to court over it.

Just.. fuck.. the laws in this country..

Police were invented in modern times, in England, to protect the upper class from the lower class.  Your examples aren't upper class people, so they are just statistics.  Technically, if you kill anyone accidentally, let alone deliberately, you are guilty of manslaughter.  The old man is lucky he got off.  And no, the police won't help you, until after you are robbed, raped or murdered.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason78

If they've publicly stated that they wont rest until they have their revenge, then arrest the family for conspiracy to commit murder and making death threats. 

We've got laws that cover this sort of thing.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on April 11, 2018, 03:43:36 AM
If they've publicly stated that they wont rest until they have their revenge, then arrest the family for conspiracy to commit murder and making death threats. 

We've got laws that cover this sort of thing.

Laws only work, if enforced.  Basically you are saying ... enforce laws against organized crime (aka conspiracy to commit crimes).  Free speech protects much, but probably not death threats.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

There are always individually crazy people.  You can't stop them.  You can only survive them.  Historically attacks on society die out with time and social improvements which relieve the anger. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!