The only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian. True or false?

Started by Greatest I am, April 06, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Greatest I am on May 09, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
You are too lazy to do your own leg work and have to have others guide your thinking.

You are worse than a child.

I have no more time for you here or elsewhere. Please ignore me if your childishness will let you.

Regards
D

Uh uh. You make claims, you support it. You don't get to delegate that responsibility on your skeptics and call THEM lazy when they refuse. The laziness is on you.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Greatest I am on May 09, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
You are too lazy to do your own leg work and have to have others guide your thinking.

You are worse than a child.

I have no more time for you here or elsewhere. Please ignore me if your childishness will let you.

Regards
D

Ahhh....  The old "demand I prove your argument before destroying it" cop-out.

Nope, won't be bothered.  You made a claim.  Defend it or be humiliated...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on May 09, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
What waves?  What telepathy?
Oh, that's really just applied electroencephalography.  There used to be a thing called a 'mind mouse' that would let you control your mouse and certain games with your mind -- I once used one set up for a demonstration, about 20 years ago, and it was only marginally functional.  It's a pity the technology never matured; imagine the freedom it would've given Professor Hawking.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on May 09, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
Oh, that's really just applied electroencephalography.  There used to be a thing called a 'mind mouse' that would let you control your mouse and certain games with your mind -- I once used one set up for a demonstration, about 20 years ago, and it was only marginally functional.  It's a pity the technology never matured; imagine the freedom it would've given Professor Hawking.

One might say he came pretty close.  I'm not arguing against you, just saying that things are getting better in that regard than a century ago.
and less than they will be.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!