‘2030 Agenda’: Latest UN Plan for World Government

Started by pr126, March 27, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 30, 2018, 04:20:41 AM
Rational? Are you betting the farm on that? LOL.

Yes I am.  That is what Democracy IS.  You either bet on it full out or you don't and you didn't have it to begin with.

That's the hard decision you have to make PR.  You do it or you don't.  You trust in democracy or you don't.  Youn expect everyone else aroubnd you to agree that it is the important thing or you don't. 

The day that fails, democracy fails.  And Trump is trying his best to destroy it.  That is why he has to go.  He wants the USA to be like Russia and China.  He admires them, don't you understand that?  He wants to be a Putin, a Xi Jinping.  No other US President has ever pushed for that power. 

But it won't be stopped with NRA members with AR-15s.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

USA is not a democracy. It is a republic. "If you can keep it"  - Benjamin Franklin.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 30, 2018, 05:02:17 AM
USA is not a democracy. It is a republic. "If you can keep it"  - Benjamin Franklin.

You are quite correct.  But the difference means little in regards to keeping a civilian government.  You either do or you don't.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on March 29, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
What makes the second amendment the last thread that is holding America together, and from whom is it protecting us from?
The Constitution is convenient for the gunners, so they mis-quote it routinely. They also preach armed insurrection if it is changed to make their toy collection moot.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 30, 2018, 06:18:51 AM
The Constitution is convenient for the gunners, so they mis-quote it routinely. They also preach armed insurrection if it is changed to make their toy collection moot.

Oooh, harshly put.  I like that!  I wish I had phrased it so well.  Thank you.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 30, 2018, 04:20:41 AM
Rational? Are you betting the farm on that? LOL.

Hitler was rational ... just over-ambitious and prejudiced.  He was way more rational than the appeasers.  He was the tiger, they were lunch.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 30, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
You are quite correct.  But the difference means little in regards to keeping a civilian government.  You either do or you don't.

CIA and FBI are civilian ... does that protect us?  Democracy in the US, from 2016 onward is over.  Actually for a lot longer than that.  Trust voters?  Bwahaha.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 30, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

And both political parties collude with billionaires and screw the public.  So no, not insurrection, that won't work.  Democrats want that, to make the US safe for illegal immigrants and other D party voters (voter fraud).  But maybe it is time to break up California, and leave part of it (Mohave) as a place to send all the liberals ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on March 30, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
Oooh, harshly put.  I like that!  I wish I had phrased it so well.  Thank you.
Damned by their own words, a most effective way of doing that.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 30, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
Damned by their own words, a most effective way of doing that.

One can only admire someone who puts things so well.