News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Christian talk show host: Masturbation is gay

Started by Hydra009, April 05, 2018, 12:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 06, 2018, 02:18:42 AM
Yeah, but it's your dick.  If it was some other guy's dick, then yeah, that's pretty gay.  Unless you're practicing for straight sex.  That doesn't count, right guys?  Asking for a friend...

Back in the day, if you were a kid, playing doctor, then no, it isn't pedophilia.  But sex-phobia by the Puritan horde has demonized everything.  Not saying an adult and a kid, but two kids ... pre-puberty.  Puberty puts and end to that if a girl is involved.  If you are two adults, it isn't practical education you are needing.  Perhaps acceptance and intimacy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

When my mother was dying of cancer I had to clean her after she soiled her diaper. I guess Coach Dave would say I've had sex with my mother. Evangelicals worry about what God will think, Humanists just get the job done.

Jason78

How does this explain bisexuals then?     Are they only holding half of it?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on April 06, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

Bi people .. don't know if they are cuming or going ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason78 on April 06, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
It pushes them over into fullgay territory.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 05, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
Hell, some religious folks think that any kind of pleasure at all is horribly sinful - dancing, music, food. As a Southern Baptist I was forbidden from dancing when I was a kid. Still don't know how, when I dance I look like Gomez Addams trying to dance.

Yes.  A "Puritan is a person who is afraid that someone, somewhere, is happy".  I came from a long line of deliriously unhappy people happy in the unhappiness of themselves and others and probably feared that their happiness in the unhappiness of others would surely send them to Hell.  It was their certain road to God!  Today we call them "Republicans".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 07, 2018, 02:23:22 PM
Well, among other things...

Well, yes, I have other names for them too, but not as polite.  "idiots, morons, dumb-asses, and really stupid dumb-asses" come to mind.  But as far as I can tell, "Republican" encompasses all those.

And I say that recognizing that some Democrats are  "idiots, morons, dumb-asses, and really stupid dumb-asses" as well...  It is just that the "idiots, morons, dumb-asses, and really stupid dumb-asses" Republicans seem to outnumber the Democratic ones 3-1.  And if any Republican out there wants to get competitive, OK 4-1.   You win...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!