News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why Global Warming is another MSM Lie

Started by Hydra009, April 01, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Well, Baruch probably thinks there are only dicks, pussies and assholes, as per Team America, so the alternatives aren't much better.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 11, 2018, 01:41:12 PM
Well, Baruch probably thinks there are only dicks, pussies and assholes, as per Team America, so the alternatives aren't much better.

It isn't turtles all the way down, it is monkeys "Barrel of Monkeys", the fake color of the plastic monkeys aren't meant to "trigger" any sensitive liberals.

https://www.axios.com/what-liberals-get-wrong-about-climate-change-1513304923-7409357f-2200-4853-ada8-be27868d2b6e.html

Also recent study shows that liberals are less likely to do anything personal about their environmental concerns (not that anyone does much anyway).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on May 11, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
How about;  We stop being dicks?  Can we try that?

I wish.  Feminists are working on that ... true artificial insemination, then no need for men.  A lesbian paradise.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on May 11, 2018, 08:04:46 PM
I wish.  Feminists are working on that ... true artificial insemination, then no need for men.  A lesbian paradise.
Yup. Feminists are man-hating lesbians. You are so totally right.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on May 11, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

Not all women are man hating, but I can understand why they would.  I certainly don't like men that way, the way most women do ;-)  Feminists per French Revolution, Russian Revolution, etc ... Leftist all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Mermaid on May 11, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

You get so triggered every time somebody criticises feminism - and it's literally always the same shit when you do; a sarcastic paraphrase. Fastest way to tell if someone is below 90 IQ is if they employ the sarcastic paraphrase.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 11, 2018, 09:01:44 PM
You get so triggered every time somebody criticises feminism - and it's literally always the same shit when you do; a sarcastic paraphrase. Fastest way to tell if someone is below 90 IQ is if they employ the sarcastic paraphrase.

Perhaps a presumption of innocence of Feminism is reasonable here?  Not all women are Parisian fishwives intent on destroying society.  But in order to force every working woman to make the same salary as every working man, we all have to have the same salary, and that can only happen in a paradise like Venezuela.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Fastest way to tell if someone has an IQ below 90 is to give them an IQ test. Frequent use of the ad hominem fallacy doesn't help one's case, however, and you're way off base here.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mermaid

No, you're wrong. My IQ is 91.
It's not criticism that pisses me off, it's complete lies.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 12, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
Fastest way to tell if someone has an IQ below 90 is to give them an IQ test. Frequent use of the ad hominem fallacy doesn't help one's case, however, and you're way off base here.

Unbeliever

Republican congressman explains sea-level rise: it's rocks falling into the sea

QuoteA member of Congress has suggested that the White Cliffs of Dover tumbling into the English Channel was causing rising sea levels.

Republican Mo Brooks of Alabama pushed back at the notion that rising sea levels were the result of global warming in a hearing of the House Science, Space and Technology on Wednesday.

Instead, Brooks pointed to silt deposition as well as erosion as a cause of rising sea levels. Questioning scientist Phil Duffy of the Woods Hole Research Center, Brooks postulated that silt and mud washed by rivers into the ocean caused water levels to rise as it settled on the sea floor. “Now you have got less space in those oceans because the bottom is moving up,” he said.

He went on: “What about the White Cliffs of Dover … [and] California, where you have the waves crashing against the shorelines, and time and time again you have the cliffs crashing into the sea? All of that displaces water which forces it to rise, does it not?”

Duffy answered: “I’m pretty sure on human timescales, those are minuscule effects.”

The questioning went on as Brooks argued the Antarctic ice sheet was actually growing. A recent study reported that the ice sheet had shrunk by 1,463km from 2010 to 2016.

Duffy disagreed, noting that “we have satellite records clearly documenting a shrinkage of the Antarctic ice sheet and an acceleration of that shrinkage”, citing “the National Snow and Ice Data Center and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration” for his data.

However, Brooks insisted: “Well, I’ve got a Nasa base in my district, and apparently, they’re telling you one thing and me a different thing.”

Brooks said: “There are plenty of studies that have come that show with respect to Antarctica that the total ice sheet, particularly that above land, is increasing, not decreasing. Now, you could make a different argument if you want to talk about Greenland or the Arctic.”

Brooks, a graduate of Duke University and University of Alabama School of Law, was first elected to Congress in 2010 from his North Alabama district. In 2017, he mounted an unsuccessful bid for the US Senate vacated by attorney general Jeff Sessions. Brooks finished third in the Republican primary behind the eventual nominee Roy Moore as well as appointed incumbent Luther Strange.

This would be funny if it weren't so damned serious.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

SGOS

First thing man needs to do is stop flushing his toilet.  Every time you flush, it creates water that eventually finds its way to the sea.  With over 5 billion people flushing their toilet 10 times a day, we are adding too much water to the Earth, along with a whole lot of disgusting waste that ends up bobbing around and washing up on the beach.

People in Asia flush their toilets mostly during day.  When Asians go to sleep, then America starts flushing.  This is what causes the tides.  Everyone should study oceanography and learn.

Hydra009

QuoteHe went on: “What about the White Cliffs of Dover … [and] California, where you have the waves crashing against the shorelines, and time and time again you have the cliffs crashing into the sea? All of that displaces water which forces it to rise, does it not?”
I'm curious to know how he thinks volcanoes work.

QuoteBrooks said: “There are plenty of studies that have come that show with respect to Antarctica that the total ice sheet, particularly that above land, is increasing, not decreasing. Now, you could make a different argument if you want to talk about Greenland or the Arctic.”
https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/ice-sheets/

PopeyesPappy

Brooks is my congressional rep. I can assure you he is really a lot worse than you think he is.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.