News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why Global Warming is another MSM Lie

Started by Hydra009, April 01, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Alright, so most of us you guys have heard of global warming (later revised to "climate change" when the warming part didn't pan out.

Basically, gases are getting pumped into our atmosphere and gettting trapped there (where else are they supposed to go? lol) causing a greenhouse effect.  It's like if you rolled up yur car's windows on a hot day.  Light from the sun heats the air in your car, but the air it can't go anywhere.  Well, jokes on you guys, the Earth doesn't have windows or a roof - it's completely open to space.  So right there, this whole greenhouse thing doesn't make sense.

But let's take this nonsense seriously for a moment.  They say humans are dumping CO2 in the atmosphere.  Where's this carbon coming from?  The earth.  Where did that carbon come from?  The atmosphere.  So really, it's just being moved around.  Carbon cycle.  Look it up, hippies.

And you know what else is dumping C02 in the atmophere?  Vulcanoes.  I haven't looked it up, but it's probably waay more than humans could ever possibly add (not adding persay, because carbon carbon cycle)

Plus, environmentalists say that global warming is killing polar bears.  But the number of polar bears have actually gone up!

Doomsday predictions come and go and none of the sheeple in the US is smart enough to notice.  Until now.

Let's do a science experiment real quick.  Stick your hand out of your door/window.  Does it feel hot out there?  Well, there ya go.

In fact, it probably feels downright chilly out there.  My fellow truthologist is here to help explain that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERoJ-z8ugtQ

Baruch

Another April Fool's.  The only fools are Western people who want the death of Western civilization.  While weather may be getting more irregular, and overall (are averages for a whole planet reliable?) is heating up ... we know that great changes in weather predate human civilization (the Ice Ages, various droughts).  We may be in trouble, and certainly people contribute to it.  And even exterminating humanity, won't stabilize what has never been stable.

The real "tell" was carbon taxes ... it was a new way for the Elite to tax the petrochemical and coal use ... because the Elite don't have enough money yet ;-(  And the peasants must be controlled at all times.  Why does the Left want to help the NWO?  Controlled opposition, and no true Scotsman.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I agree.  You can't trust the scare mongers, and climate scientists are nothing but glorified weathermen, anyway.  I get my information from Rush Limbaugh who is way more knowledgeable than the best of your college educated scientists who are all brainwashed by the communist college professors.  They're all communists too, the whole lot of them.  Anyway, this has been the coldest March, I've seen in 4 years.  I damn near froze my ass, and I'd be looking forward to some actual climate change if it was real.  People have been driving cars for a hundred years, and haven't seen any global warming, and I'll take the pollution from my car any day, rather than having to ride a horse and standing knee deep in horse shit all the time.  And you can't keep a horse in the garage, so I'm not buying the hippy communist bullshit, not for one minute.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on April 02, 2018, 08:29:40 AM
I agree.  You can't trust the scare mongers, and climate scientists are nothing but glorified weathermen, anyway.  I get my information from Rush Limbaugh who is way more knowledgeable than the best of your college educated scientists who are all brainwashed by the communist college professors.  They're all communists too, the whole lot of them.  Anyway, this has been the coldest March, I've seen in 4 years.  I damn near froze my ass, and I'd be looking forward to some actual climate change if it was real.  People have been driving cars for a hundred years, and haven't seen any global warming, and I'll take the pollution from my car any day, rather than having to ride a horse and standing knee deep in horse shit all the time.  And you can't keep a horse in the garage, so I'm not buying the hippy communist bullshit, not for one minute.

So you trust weathermen, or was it Weathermen ;-)  These old 60s folks, age and generation, can't be trusted now that they are past 30.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on April 01, 2018, 07:08:19 PMWhy does the Left want to help the NWO?  Controlled opposition, and no true Scotsman.
An April fool every day of the year...

Jason78

How about we just don't fuck with something that clearly no political body clearly understands?

Throw a stone into the pond and try to make the smallest ripple that we can.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on April 02, 2018, 05:14:59 PM
How about we just don't fuck with something that clearly no political body clearly understands?

Throw a stone into the pond and try to make the smallest ripple that we can.

That would be too intelligent, and no way to make a profit off the marks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Funny how Christian fundamentalist denial of science is so generalized. Not only do they deny legitimate science that contradicts the Bible, but they think basically anything that is scientifically proven is a conspiracy.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 03, 2018, 07:34:04 PM
Funny how Christian fundamentalist denial of science is so generalized. Not only do they deny legitimate science that contradicts the Bible, but they think basically anything that is scientifically proven is a conspiracy.

They incorrectly think that nothing the Left says, is true.  But the most devious thing the Left can do, is tell the truth ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Global warming/Climate change == Follow the money.
Cui bono?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on May 04, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
Global warming/Climate change == Follow the money.
Cui bono?

It is all about carbon trading, and sending money to the UN.  Yes.  But the actual thing to do, if you really think the carbon cycle is a villain, is to stop driving, don't use public transportation ... and just walk.  If that isn't enough, then you need to stop breathing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

I will just carry on breathing for a little while longer, thank you.
Not far to go now, I am in my 75th year now.

Odd thing is, no one complains about burning the oil to the last drop. Strange that.

Those whining about the climate are driving expensive cars, have private jets and big mansions.
This tells me that it is not as bad as they make it out.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on May 04, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

Odd thing is, no one complains about burning the oil to the last drop. Strange that.

Those whining about the climate are driving expensive cars, have private jets and big mansions.

...Are you serious? Science is wrong because some people drive nice cars?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on May 04, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

VP Al Gore ... is a prime example.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 04, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
...Are you serious? Science is wrong because some people drive nice cars?

If you were a good Leftist, you would put out caltrops to stop those nice cars.

Science is right, politics is wrong.  Americans are spoiled children.  Stop all petroleum and coal, make them eat each other.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.