News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Am Reconsidering My Views

Started by Cavebear, April 01, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

I have to apologize.  I'm been talking to a woman online for weeks, and I am beginning to understand the meaning and value of religion in society.  THere IS something to it.

We are going to meet at a local church today on Easter Sunday.  I very much want to form a positive relation with this good religious woman who promises eternal life and please on earth.  Please forgive me for being weak, but I want a married life.

I will not be returning here...

But I really do want to thank you for all the good debates, discussions and challenging posts.  I just have to leave now and adopt a new way of life that offers more in this world and after. 

May you all be blessed as I am now and find the happiness I have discovered recently.  God is there if you accept him.

Cavebear
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on April 01, 2018, 01:05:16 AM
I have to apologize.  I'm been talking to a woman online for weeks, and I am beginning to understand the meaning and value of religion in society.  THere IS something to it.

We are going to meet at a local church today on Easter Sunday.  I very much want to form a positive relation with this good religious woman who promises eternal life and please on earth.  Please forgive me for being weak, but I want a married life.

I will not be returning here...

But I really do want to thank you for all the good debates, discussions and challenging posts.  I just have to leave now and adopt a new way of life that offers more in this world and after. 

May you all be blessed as I am now and find the happiness I have discovered recently.  God is there if you accept him.

Cavebear

So lie to yourslf while thinking with your dick is't gonna explain shit. My theist mom married my atheist dad and I know a atheist whom married a christian as well, so you don't have an excuse. Yes religion is good only when a society thinks its the only way, but its not.

So in other words:

Blackleaf

What a coincidence! I just joined the church of Scientology the other day, because I heard they have a lot of celebrities. Maybe I will get lucky and get my D in some celebrity V.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Jason78

If that's the way you really feel, then I support you and wish you well with the rest of your life.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

pr126

April the first again? How time flies when you having fun.

Gawdzilla Sama

I volunteered to be sacrificed to the volcano god. Been secretly a virgin for the past 66.6 years.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 01, 2018, 06:36:41 AM
I volunteered to be sacrificed to the volcano god. Been secretly a virgin for the past 66.6 years.

Ahh, most of you catch on too fast!  I shouldn't be surprised.  But I tried my best though, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Happy April Fools Day...

Cabvear

Baruch

Cabvear ... so you actually joined the Church of Dyslexia?  Bwahah.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on April 01, 2018, 06:54:22 AM
Ahh, most of you catch on too fast!  I shouldn't be surprised.  But I tried my best though, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Happy April Fools Day...

Cabvear
This is not muh first rodeo...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on April 01, 2018, 01:05:16 AM
We are going to meet at a local church today on Easter Sunday.  I very much want to form a positive relation with this good religious woman who promises eternal life and please on earth.
That's OK.  The only rational reason to convert is for the tail.  I do it all the time.

Draconic Aiur

This better not be a jo......crap

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on April 01, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
That's OK.  The only rational reason to convert is for the tail.  I do it all the time.

Well, it was worth a try, LOL!