‘2030 Agenda’: Latest UN Plan for World Government

Started by pr126, March 27, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 27, 2018, 11:11:31 AM
♫It starts when you're always afraid,
Step out of line and the man come and take you away.♫

I remember that well.  Thank you.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 28, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
From the document:
Beware of those who determined to build utopias.
It always ends in an awful lot of corpses.

Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Hirohito, Mao, Pol Pot, Che, Castro, and the ghost of Muhammad...

The goal isn't a Utopia that can never be achieved.  The goal can be merely "better than today".  And it won't happen with dictators as you suggest.  And THAT is the goal of Progressives.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 28, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
The "one world government" is the Rapture of politics.

It is not.  Not yet anyway.  Perhaps if we become ready for it.

Think about history.  We went from individuals to tribes to city-states, to countries to Nations, to a mild world discussion organization.  It could advance in organiztion.  I understand that you are afraid of other kinds of people.

Well. in the US, Virginians used to contend against Massachussetians and Pennsylvannians and Carolinans.  We got over that, and it seems to have woked pretty well.  So maybe there is a POSSIBILTY that we can slowly unite nation by nation to form a Whole Earhth.

And at THAT point, we would truly be able to start exploring the universe with all peoples contributing to the effort.

Or we could just sit on the planet and rot...

aitm

As always communication will be at the forefront of any global "takeover" by anyone...even the wealthy. They didn't have anything like we have now for instant communication. Today, parents can tweet their military child they see on TV holding a rifle at Kent State and ask "wtf are you doing?" Social media is far more dangerous to the rich than the poor. The poor can mobilize a lot sooner than the rich can buy poor soldiers to protect them from the soldiers own family.

In time the revolution in real life will make the French one pale. When it starts, Gates and Buffet will be long dead but the rich are leaving less kids and the poor are leaving more. You have to buy protection and the rich don't enough kids produce their own militia. They have to pay the kids of the poor to protect them...or raid orphanages.

Rid social media for at least 5 years and you may be able to get your TV futuristic wealthy on a floating man-made planet while the poor struggle on earth...but far too many bodies need to work to make all that happen and those bodies have a lot of family suffering on the surface of good ole earth.

The rich have a chance......a chance to survive....but it will most likely be smaller private space planes where their lack of survival skills will mean doom anyway. Someone has to cut wood and start a fire and learn how to make a cup out of palm fronds.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on March 29, 2018, 09:35:05 PM
As always communication will be at the forefront of any global "takeover" by anyone...even the wealthy. They didn't have anything like we have now for instant communication. Today, parents can tweet their military child they see on TV holding a rifle at Kent State and ask "wtf are you doing?" Social media is far more dangerous to the rich than the poor. The poor can mobilize a lot sooner than the rich can buy poor soldiers to protect them from the soldiers own family.

In time the revolution in real life will make the French one pale. When it starts, Gates and Buffet will be long dead but the rich are leaving less kids and the poor are leaving more. You have to buy protection and the rich don't enough kids produce their own militia. They have to pay the kids of the poor to protect them...or raid orphanages.

Rid social media for at least 5 years and you may be able to get your TV futuristic wealthy on a floating man-made planet while the poor struggle on earth...but far too many bodies need to work to make all that happen and those bodies have a lot of family suffering on the surface of good ole earth.

The rich have a chance......a chance to survive....but it will most likely be smaller private space planes where their lack of survival skills will mean doom anyway. Someone has to cut wood and start a fire and learn how to make a cup out of palm fronds.

I had to think about your individual sentences before I understood.  I may disagree with a few, but I'm still considering them.

pr126

@ Shiranu

The government is not concerned about your "public safety". That is just an excuse to take away your weapons.

The second amendment:
QuoteA well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringe

It is supposed to protect you from tyranny. A rogue government for example.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 30, 2018, 12:54:08 AM
@ Shiranu

The government is not concerned about your "public safety". That is just an excuse to take away your weapons.

The second amendment:
It is supposed to protect you from tyranny. A rogue government for example.

Like Trump's?  Because it surely isn't Hillary's.

pr126

Why the Second Amendment?

QuoteKeep in mind that a slick and sophisticated media machine is already in place and operates as the progressive liberal purveyor of propaganda.  It is not simply a coincidence that the group of people who are working feverishly to rescind the Second Amendment are the same group of people opposed to free speech.  They demand stifling regulation (suppression) of media outlets opposed to their agenda.  They have recruited moneyed supporters willing to expend millions of dollars in order to achieve their nefarious goal â€" divesting law-abiding citizens of their firearms.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 30, 2018, 12:58:39 AM
Like Trump's?  Because it surely isn't Hillary's.

So, fight your New England civil war ... and be a self righteous killer like John Brown?  How will pacifists unarmed do anything?  Ah, that is how America came about; we pacified the natives, pacified the African slaves, pacified our military opponents ... by being nice to them?  Gandhi was a fool, as unfortunately was MLK.  They are useful marionettes, only because they are dead.  Not so useful when alive.  Like the Jesus archetype, and Socrates; Gandhi and MLK got themselves martyred, to absolve India and America of their sins?

Yes, Hillary, the pacifist ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quotet is supposed to protect you from tyranny. A rogue government for example.

I see.

Two questions then...

A. What good are handguns, shotguns and even assault rifles against a government that spends $600 billion dollars on maintaining the largest and most advanced military in the world? What good is an AR-15 going to do against a force that has drones that can drop a bomb on your location without you even having the slightest knowledge of it until your splattered across several acres?

B. What do you count as a "rogue government", and why do you believe we are anywhere near having one?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on March 30, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
I see.

Two questions then...

A. What good are handguns, shotguns and even assault rifles against a government that spends $600 billion dollars on maintaining the largest and most advanced military in the world? What good is an AR-15 going to do against a force that has drones that can drop a bomb on your location without you even having the slightest knowledge of it until your splattered across several acres?

B. What do you count as a "rogue government", and why do you believe we are anywhere near having one?

A.  A point I have tried to make several times.  Any small military unit would wipe out 100 survivalists if they needed to.

B.  So far,  I'll trust to military to PROTECT us against a rogue government.

pr126

QuoteSo far,  I'll trust to military to PROTECT us against a rogue government.
Who is the Commander in Chief?
Who is the military answerable to?
You or the government?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 30, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
Who is the Commander in Chief?
Who is the military answerable to?
You or the government?

Civilian Government, a rational President, a rational judiciary, and a rational Congress... And a rational military, for that matter.  We aren't a Junta country.

pr126