‘2030 Agenda’: Latest UN Plan for World Government

Started by pr126, March 27, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Good times coming. Brave new world in the making. I hope you'll like it.

QuoteIn this week's Analysis Behind the News video, JBS CEO Art Thompson discusses how many Americans have chased Agenda 21 planning out of their communities, but now the UN is replacing the Agenda 21 terminology with “The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development”; how the “2030 Agenda” will lead to a UN-dominated world government;  how the “2030 Agenda” is grounded on the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which amounts to saying that rights are granted by the UN, not by God as our Declaration of Independence asserts; how the “2030 Agenda” promotes world-wide migration without regard to national boundaries;  and how you can obtain a copy of the UN document, “Transforming Our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” at

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMj6BQ00BbM

Gawdzilla Sama

♫It starts when you're always afraid,
Step out of line and the man come and take you away.♫
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

I think it is inevitable. We will be long gone, but why not start working on it now? Lots and lots of loose ends. Who will clean up after North Korea for instance?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on March 27, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
I think it is inevitable. We will be long gone, but why not start working on it now? Lots and lots of loose ends. Who will clean up after North Korea for instance?

I am not volunteering for post genocide cleanup.  I will eat my non-radioactive kimchee over here.

The billionaires own the planet, you and I are only vagrants, to be expelled.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GrinningYMIR

I aleays Believed in a world government, problem is everyone wants their cake and to eat it took and are fighting each other for the same issues for a couple thousand years. Rich get richer, religious get crazier, ethnic get more nationalist. We’re more divided than we have been in ages and the lines keep getting drawn smaller and smaller in the sand.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Baruch

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on March 27, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
I aleays Believed in a world government, problem is everyone wants their cake and to eat it took and are fighting each other for the same issues for a couple thousand years. Rich get richer, religious get crazier, ethnic get more nationalist. We’re more divided than we have been in ages and the lines keep getting drawn smaller and smaller in the sand.

Ultimate individualism is monarchia, le etat c'est moi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

What assurances are there that the one world government will be benign and not a tyranny?

If you don't like it where can you go?  Soylent Green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I90ka-Br5CQ

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 28, 2018, 03:30:11 AM
What assurances are there that the one world government will be benign and not a tyranny?

If you don't like it where can you go?  Soylent Green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I90ka-Br5CQ

George H W Bush - New World Order aka CIA order.

When are governments not a tyranny?  When are apes not monkeys?

Blind ambition ... the key word is "blind".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 28, 2018, 05:34:38 AM
I think there will be a Great Culling of the herd.

Soylent Liberals, it's what's for supper.  But with nuclear war, they only come in extra-crispy ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Yes. The future will be bright. Very bright.
Snowflakes will melt. No safe places.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 28, 2018, 06:17:50 AM
Yes. The future will be bright. Very bright.
Snowflakes will melt. No safe places.

Don't look into the light ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Esuhni7Nx0

Another collectivist utopia meets up with reality ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 28, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
The "one world government" is the Rapture of politics.

You can't be "ascended" unless you have a private country club membership.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GrinningYMIR

What defines tyranny in the modern day when people describe every government in the west as imperialistic and tyrannical and the easy as post colonial and power hungry
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit