This is your brain on religion. Any questions?

Started by trdsf, March 25, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on April 02, 2018, 08:26:57 PM
Happy Easter!  Mom tazes son because he won't get up for church!  I'm sure that's how Jesus would have handled it... yeesh.

Mom's gotta be tough.  When I was a teen, I didn't pick my clothes off my bedroom floor.  So my mother nailed them to the floor ;-)  Once I mouthed off to my mother (as a teen), and she floored me with a right cross (didn't hurt except for my ego).  My mom didn't have much religion.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Munch on March 25, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
people who value their beliefs beyond their own and others well being, there should be a new law for such special kind of people.
There's always the Darwin Awards.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on April 02, 2018, 08:26:57 PM
Happy Easter!  Mom tazes son because he won't get up for church

Yeah that is sure a way to get a child to love a religion, LOL!  Let more Mothers do that and there will be more atheists! 

Imagine if Tomás de Torquemada had had tasers...  Oh wait, well, actually, nothing would have changed much.  Torture is torture and tasers fit right in!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 10, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
Yeah that is sure a way to get a child to love a religion, LOL!  Let more Mothers do that and there will be more atheists! 

Imagine if Tomás de Torquemada had had tasers...  Oh wait, well, actually, nothing would have changed much.  Torture is torture and tasers fit right in!

That is why cops love them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.