News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Falcon Heavy Launch was a Hoax

Started by SGOS, February 11, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 11, 2018, 08:20:40 PM
Well everyone knows that democracy is messy.

So is a toilet, but I wouldn't want to live in one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on February 11, 2018, 10:28:57 AM
Speaking of conspiracy theories, the Flat Earth Society, or some local whatever, says the Tesla Falcon Heavy Launch was a hoax.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/02/10/flat-earth-community-insists-falcon-heavy-launch-hoax/

I'm not sure how this supports their flat Earth claims.  Even if the Earth was flat, it doesn't mean we can't launch a rocket into space.

I had a thought the other day (gasp)!  Remember the Man On Mars mountain that the conspiracy types said NASA was hiding?  They admitted we got there to take the picture, right?

Aren't those the same people who said the Moon landings were faked because we couldn't get there?

How can we get to Mars but not to the Moon?

LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

One of my aerospace engineer friends, he really believed in the "face on Mars" for awhile.  He had my family over with his, so we could watch an investigative video.  And there was a movie made about it that wasn't too bad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2018, 05:42:41 AM
One of my aerospace engineer friends, he really believed in the "face on Mars" for awhile.  He had my family over with his, so we could watch an investigative video.  And there was a movie made about it that wasn't too bad.

I was briefly amused by the Man On Mars picture, but paid it little attention until I started seeing nonsense about it really meaning something. 

And yes, I remember that movie though I can't recall the title.  I cracked up...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 15, 2018, 03:40:24 AM
I was briefly amused by the Man On Mars picture, but paid it little attention until I started seeing nonsense about it really meaning something. 

And yes, I remember that movie though I can't recall the title.  I cracked up...

ah ... but it wasn't meant as a comedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDvyeQw8cBs
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.