Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share?

Started by Coveny, March 23, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I have to admit, this makes me feel a lot more normal.  Even given that "normal" MIGHT be a minority. 

I eat carrots by chewing off the non-core part (its easier than you might think as it naturally separates), and than eating the core last.

When I was young, I used to separate stew into all the ingredient parts and eat them one at a time.  And today I LOVE mixed foods.   

When I was poor after college, I ate hamburger helper with extra helper.  At some times, there was no hamburger at all. 

I used to LOVE doubleknit pants.  And bell-bottoms.  And square-toed engineer boots (as opposed to cowboy boots with poibnty toes.

I bought a pair of Blue Suede Shoes decades after they were popular.

My sister sent me a tote bag once for Xmas, and I called Mom and asked "why did she send me a purse?".

I was in an emergency situation recently and someome asked to use my cell phone.  I didn't own one. 

I never watched an episode of Dallas, CSI, or any sitcom after M*A*S*H.  And forget ANYTHING after 2000.

I haven't eaten any fast food for 10 years.

I haven't been in a movie theater since "Antz" was new.  I just wait for them to show up or regular cable eventually.

There is more, but you get the point.  I am not "current culturally engaged", LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

I am glad your parents eventually let you out of their basement ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.