Author Topic: Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share?  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 12:57:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good Grief!

Is that you ... Charlie Brown?  Naive much?  This reminds me of some of our many discussion strings ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2018, 12:34:26 AM »
I have to admit, this makes me feel a lot more normal.  Even given that "normal" MIGHT be a minority. 

I eat carrots by chewing off the non-core part (its easier than you might think as it naturally separates), and than eating the core last.

When I was young, I used to separate stew into all the ingredient parts and eat them one at a time.  And today I LOVE mixed foods.   

When I was poor after college, I ate hamburger helper with extra helper.  At some times, there was no hamburger at all. 

I used to LOVE doubleknit pants.  And bell-bottoms.  And square-toed engineer boots (as opposed to cowboy boots with poibnty toes.

I bought a pair of Blue Suede Shoes decades after they were popular.

My sister sent me a tote bag once for Xmas, and I called Mom and asked "why did she send me a purse?".

I was in an emergency situation recently and someome asked to use my cell phone.  I didn't own one. 

I never watched an episode of Dallas, CSI, or any sitcom after M*A*S*H.  And forget ANYTHING after 2000.

I haven't eaten any fast food for 10 years.

I haven't been in a movie theater since "Antz" was new.  I just wait for them to show up or regular cable eventually.

There is more, but you get the point.  I am not "current culturally engaged", LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2018, 06:43:19 AM »
I am glad your parents eventually let you out of their basement ;-)
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk