News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Paedophilia & child marriage in Islam

Started by pr126, March 23, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Would I be still a bigot if I criticized only Christianity?

FYI, Western Europe is no longer religious. Christians in name only.
Eastern Europe, Poland, Hungary, Chech Republic, Slovenia, are still what may be called Christians.

The Pope is the first Marxist Pope in the Vatican.
He is all for Muslim migration for Europe.
Although I don't think he invited any migrants inside the walls of the Vatican.

Europe is largely atheistic. The religious vacuum is filled by Islam.

Moskva 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak

It is not piety. It is in your face show of force.

more

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 03:49:52 AM
I post a video by an ex Muslim about Islamic pedophilia and child marriage. Verifiable.  A fact.
It happens everywhere Islam is present. It is the religion dictated culture.
Tradition, if you want to know. The Prophet (PBUH) is shown an example which should be emulated.

Quran 33:21
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

All hell goes loose, people get very upset. Racist! Bigot! Crazy!
I would understand Muslims get irate by airing their dirty laundry.

But atheist? WTF?

It is more the videos, than what you yourself say.  What you say is mostly factual (aside from projecting a negative future).  But I am not Cinderella either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

Technically yes.  But Cavebear is coming from a special (government issue) tolerance.  A government office is a mother of all PC ... provided everyone in the office is a Democrat ;-)  It would be the same at a conservative Think Tank out on the Beltway.

I recognize "venting" ... and hope your "venting" on this particular issue, reduces your blood pressure.  I can be just as worked up on things closer to me ... like a new Civil War in the US.  Not so much worried about roving raping hordes though ... we are armed over here.  And the Muslims here are mostly well behaved, and the Mexicans are mostly Catholic.  But those French Canadians, gotta keep an eye out for them (Justin Trudeau joke).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteWould I be still a bigot if I criticized only Christianity?

Yes.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 27, 2018, 02:40:12 AM
Yes, and as a public forum we also have the option to read them and call them absolute batshit.

You really seem to have a problem with that, given how often you have told people who disagree with you, either obtusely or occasionally even bluntly, to just shut up. Perhaps you need a safe space?

Maybe he's only reacting agressively, because theres a lot of people on here who also react agressively to what he says, and who automatically go on the belief he's crazy without reading anything more into it.

Honestly theres people on these forums who having their own beliefs challenged by someone like PR and react the same way a christian reacts to being told their beliefs are bullshit. Don't act all high and mighty when you do this all the dam time.

Like it or not, you are a representative of atheistforums.com, and atheists in general. So when you look like a batshit loonie, it reflects badly on all of us... particularly if no one calls you on it.

Your interpretation of things, how YOU see them, being an atheist doesn't automatically create a set of rules someone has to follow, fuck you can be narrow minded sometimes.
And this whole 'it looks badly on us', this isn't a collage clique, get over yourself.

Seems funny how you criticize someone like PR about needing a safe space when all it seems you want is an echo chamber.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 12:03:42 AM
@ PickelledEggs

You have the option NOT to read and ignore my posts.
Many here do so.

You may have noticed that always the same 4 people comment, yourself included.
The rest are indifferent.

Ask yourself why does it bother you so much?

I actually don't have the option not to read, being an admin/mod. Fact of the matter is, your posts, being stubbornly detached from reality and condescending to other members as they/you are, they always lead to you being incredibly toxic towards other members that don't agree with you and vice-versa.

And secondly, I enjoy your posts, in a sadistic and masochistic way, if that makes any sense.

And a bonus third. I believe in having discussions, even when we don't agree with someone and when someone is as stubborn as you are with your positions... it's still important in my eyes to have a discussion about topics.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

FYI, Western Europe is no longer religious. Christians in name only.
Eastern Europe, Poland, Hungary, Chech Republic, Slovenia, are still what may be called Christians.

The Pope is the first Marxist Pope in the Vatican.
He is all for Muslim migration for Europe.
Although I don't think he invited any migrants inside the walls of the Vatican.

Europe is largely atheistic. The religious vacuum is filled by Islam.

Yes, you would still a bigot if you criticized only Christianity.  Criticizing all religions is a concept.  Criticizing just one or a few is bigotry. 

"FYI, Western Europe is no longer religious. Christians in name only."

This shows that you are a Christian deploring the "fading of the faith" in Europe, meaning that you deplore the lack of strong Christian faith in traditionally Christian Europe.

"The Pope is the first Marxist Pope in the Vatican. He is all for Muslim migration for Europe. "

That is an unsupported opinion..  Tolerance is not the same as "all for".  And I do not  love (or even admire) The Pope.  The stronger a religious leader, the more dangerous I consider the religion to humanity in general.

"Europe is largely atheistic. The religious vacuum is filled by Islam.".

Hurray, Democracies will benefit by more atheism.  But I doubt many Euopean atheists will b converted to Islam.  Rather, over time, The Moslems will be converted to the freedom of atheism, UNLESS they are all treated as criminals.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Chancellor Merkel could always revive E Germany.  They need a few experienced apparachiks to get them rebooted (as in jack boot).  Facebook et al could be the new high tech Stazi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.