News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Paedophilia & child marriage in Islam

Started by pr126, March 23, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on March 26, 2018, 12:31:02 PM
Whos making orders? I merely ask for clarification, maybe then I'd understand your claim better.
And I was clear. I said he's crazy. If you read his collection of obsessive comments on the same exact thing, you would put 2 and 2 together and see that he's a fanatic.

or are you insisting I provide evidence that i didn't think anyone actually thinks he's racist because you can't be racist towards a set of beliefs? In that case I'd say the burden of proof is on you to show me where someone said it in the first place. I don't read every fucking message on here. I'm not god.

Not sure what other evidence for what I'm saying that you want. That I think he's crazy? How else do you supply proof of that. I just said I think he's crazy because of what he posts. I'm not going to post every single one of his posts in a reply to back up that his posts are crazy and obsessive. Basically all of his posts are obsessing over the  same thing, so do your own work and look at his post history. and in the meantime, learn 1, when something is actually a debate, and 2 learn to debate better

How in the hell did my explaining how I think pr is a fanatic and crazy turn in to a debate?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 26, 2018, 01:18:23 PM
He is a megalomaniac.

Most false messiahs are.  I would characterize the whole EU thing as false messianic pretentious by people who feel bad about WW II.  Yes, all Europeans are guilty, not just Germans and Italians and their racist relations.

Obama, George W, Trump are all megalomaniacs.  Anyone who wants that shitty job would be.  But I know enough to know, they all are false messiahs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

@ PickelledEggs

You have the option NOT to read and ignore my posts.
Many here do so.

You may have noticed that always the same 4 people comment, yourself included.
The rest are indifferent.

Ask yourself why does it bother you so much?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 26, 2018, 08:51:37 AM
Anyone who is criticizing Islam is a racist and a bigot.
Those are the rules. There is no excuse.

I can criticize Islam or any other religion as superstition and nonsense any time I choose to without being a racist or bigot.  I have the right to consider ALL superstitions as moronic and false. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 27, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
I can criticize Islam or any other religion as superstition and nonsense any time I choose to without being a racist or bigot.  I have the right to consider ALL superstitions as moronic and false. 
Of course, you can.
As long as it is not in the public square. At least not in Europe.
That incurs a penalty.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
Of course, you can.
As long as it is not in the public square. At least not in Europe.
That incurs a penalty.

And since I am not there, I will.  Islamists, both Sunni and Suffi are crazy and violent being a young religion born and expanded by violence.  It will take a century at least to calm them down if that ever can happen in 1,000.  They are as nuts as medieval Christians and about at the same age.  The only good thing is to pound them on the head until they stop deciding they aren't the only religion and settle down a bit to join the rest of the modern world.

Shiranu

QuoteYou have the option NOT to read and ignore my posts.
Many here do so.

Yes, and as a public forum we also have the option to read them and call them absolute batshit.

You really seem to have a problem with that, given how often you have told people who disagree with you, either obtusely or occasionally even bluntly, to just shut up. Perhaps you need a safe space?

QuoteAsk yourself why does it bother you so much?

Like it or not, you are a representative of atheistforums.com, and atheists in general. So when you look like a batshit loonie, it reflects badly on all of us... particularly if no one calls you on it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Yes, they are crazy.
The founder was mentally ill, frontal lobe epilepsy, malignant narcissism, a murderous psychopath a pirate and a pervert to boot.

All the requirements for a Prophet. Peace be upon him.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on March 27, 2018, 02:40:12 AM
Yes, and as a public forum we also have the option to read them and call them absolute batshit.

You really seem to have a problem with that, given how often you have told people who disagree with you, either obtusely or occasionally even bluntly, to just shut up. Perhaps you need a safe space?

Like it or not, you are a representative of atheistforums.com, and atheists in general. So when you look like a batshit loonie, it reflects badly on all of us... particularly if no one calls you on it.

Why do you delete identities from quotes?

pr126

Everything I write is the truth, verifiable from Muslim scriptures.
That is batshit crazy? Yes. But then, Islam is batshit crazy.

Batshit crazy indeed.
Tell that to the thousands of underage girls, women who get gang raped all over Europe.
Those who get gunned down, knifed, run down in trucks, robbed, molested by the invaders.

Nobody wants to know that.
Stick to denigrating Christianity. You are safe with that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 02:57:42 AM
Everything I write is the truth, verifiable from Muslim scriptures.
That is batshit crazy? Yes. But then, Islam is batshit crazy.

Nobody wants to know that.
Stick to denigrating Christianity. You are safe with that.

You didn't answer my question, PR.  Why do you delete names from quotes?  You are afraid of replies, aren't you? 

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 27, 2018, 03:13:15 AM
You didn't answer my question, PR.  Why do you delete names from quotes?  You are afraid of replies, aren't you? 
I am not aware of that. Example?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 03:18:25 AM
I am not aware of that. Example?

My error, I was just looking in the blue box.  Never mind, LOL!

pr126

I post a video by an ex Muslim about Islamic pedophilia and child marriage. Verifiable.  A fact.
It happens everywhere Islam is present. It is the religion dictated culture.
Tradition, if you want to know. The Prophet (PBUH) is shown an example which should be emulated.

Quran 33:21
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

All hell goes loose, people get very upset. Racist! Bigot! Crazy!
I would understand Muslims get irate by airing their dirty laundry.

But atheist? WTF?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 03:49:52 AM
I post a video by an ex Muslim about Islamic pedophilia and child marriage. Verifiable.  A fact.

All hell goes loose, people get very upset. Racist! Bigot! Crazy!
I would understand Muslims get irate by airing their dirty laundry.

But atheist? WTF?

Because you're a bigot?  I have problems with adherents of all religions, but in general terms.  But you really hate one specific one  That's not atheism, that's bigotry.