News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Paedophilia & child marriage in Islam

Started by pr126, March 23, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFiUgST7LYM

But but but 99.99999999% of Muslims are moderate!

That 32782 terrorist attacks since 9/11 world wide are done by the .0000000001% of people who calling themselves Muslims but they are not really.
They are hijacking the noble peaceful religion to make Islam look bad.

The Quran forbids killing innocent people.

Hint: Non-Muslims are never innocent. Nonpracticing (moderate) Muslims are neither.
They are all fair targets.

For radical/extremist read orthodox follower of Muhammad and the Quran.
But of course, it has nothing to do with Islam.

Munch

You know when young, I use to buy into messages of Christianity, not conforming to it, but thinking back then it seemed an okay thing to follow, that the pretty structures around the uk like churches and cathedrals meant something I just hadn't yet discovered. This was years before the internet and information was limited, I came out gay long before that, and as it went on, I saw the real face of what Christianity in this country was like under his glossy surface, and yet still held out some hope that people would understand that just because their beliefs tell them what I am is a bad thing, that it was just a bad aspect of Christianity telling them that.

Those kinds of people still exist today, because of religious indoctrination, though we are lucky to live in a culture growing more secular and educated away from what old teachings of religion. Hell my own mother will often makes the argument against the growing threat of Islam in the west that 'this is a christian country!' despite not being christian herself, and I always need to correct her, that this is a secular country.

I first saw what the evils of Christianity has done, and I don't ever intend to back-peddle on that, since understanding what it really is.

So why would a have a completely different option of Islam to that of Christianity? Why would I look at what gangs of islamic followers in cities around europe attacking, raping and murderer people there, and excuse them as if there just a fringe group of Islamic followers?

As the guy in the video said, its the belief itself, that is the cause of this, and pandering to it, acting like 'its part of there culture', is just looking the other way. I would gladly fight to abolish all religions in the world, not the people but the belief, until their all nothing more then a fan service disregarded on forums.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

What should the moderate Muslim do to persuade his Muslim friend to disobey Allah's command and reject Jihad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jUvvzhMFC0

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on March 24, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
Okay I feel like someone has to point this out here, there seems to be some thought that pr126 is somehow racist against muslims because of the stuff he posts to do with the islamic world and things happening in it. I have never gotten this impression of him once, he simply is someone showing the fact of some of the insane shit that happens in the Islamic world, and how a society of people governed by theocracy can have serious negative implications against secular societies like in the west.

Does anyone actually believe PR is racist against middle eastern people because of his highlighting this stuff?
I didn't get the impression that people think he's racist against people of islamic faith because you can't be racist against a belief.

I just think he's obsessed and crazy and I have a feeling other people feel the same way

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 26, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
I didn't get the impression that people think he's racist against people of islamic faith because you can't be racist against a belief.

I just think he's obsessed and crazy and I have a feeling other people feel the same way

simple question, on the basis of what?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on March 26, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
simple question, on the basis of what?
Uhhhhhhhh... Have you visited a website called atheistforums.com?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 26, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
Uhhhhhhhh... Have you visited a website called atheistforums.com?

That isn't enough. First off to correct you, certain people here are accusing him of being racist, pretty much with little to back it up other then the belief that calling out islam for the shit show it is that it somehow makes him racist.

But you calling him crazy for doing that also, given the fact this is an atheist forum and calling out religion for its BS is what happens here, its a tall claim given he just posts videos and gives his opinions of it.

Serious now, back up your claim.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on March 26, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
That isn't enough. First off to correct you, certain people here are accusing him of being racist, pretty much with little to back it up other then the belief that calling out islam for the shit show it is that it somehow makes him racist.

But you calling him crazy for doing that also, given the fact this is an atheist forum and calling out religion for its BS is what happens here, its a tall claim given he just posts videos and gives his opinions of it.

Serious now, back up your claim.
My evidence is his posts. Who the fuck do you think you are, ordering people around, btw?

pr126

Well, I see a lot of criticism of Christianity. Just look at the thread count on the subject. (41 pages)
Islam (18 Pages)

And when a Christian posts? He/she put through the wringer. Scorn, ridicule, abuse until he/she leaves.
Are the Christianity criticizers bigots? Racist? Certainly not here. 

Double standards? Hell, yeah.

Because Christianity is all you know.
Islam happens to other people far away. Not your problem. Yet.

I am not more obsessed with Islam than Atheistforums is obsessed with Christianity.

But here is a thing. There is no compulsion to read my posts.
You are at liberty to ignore it. Unless you want to get offended.

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 26, 2018, 12:02:30 PM
My evidence is his posts. Who the fuck do you think you are, ordering people around, btw?

Whos making orders? I merely ask for clarification, maybe then I'd understand your claim better.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 26, 2018, 09:40:50 AM
There is this collage/university feed cognitive dissonance of making it okay to insult Christianity and all to do with it and those who follow it, like many have done here, but it not being okay to insult islam because it might just mean your racist since the most number of people supporting islam are brown skinned and middle eastern.

couldn't just be that islam is as fucked up a mass cult as every other one and it creates a backwards culture, where the ones who escaped islam all say the same that its horrible to be part of it, no no no, it has to just be that if you show up why islam is bad:

Oh and just to absolve myself of any thoughts i might be racist, I sucked a middle eastern guys nob off before after a date, so what kinda points does that score me?

In the US, being anti-social, in a Christian dominant society, means it it OK to preferentially attack Christianity.  Being pro-underdog, means we have to defend Islam (especially because so many African-Americans are Islamic, not just Nation of Islam).  In Israel it would be the same but different.  Anti-social types would preferentially attack Jewishness (the ethnicity, not the religion ... Israelis are secular) ... and being pro-underdog, would have to defend Islam (particularly Palestinians).  In short, this is pure politics mixed in with anti-social attitudes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 26, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
Well, I see a lot of criticism of Christianity. Just look at the thread count on the subject. (41 pages)
Islam (18 Pages)

And when a Christian posts? He/she put through the wringer. Scorn, ridicule, abuse until he/she leaves.
Are the Christianity criticizers bigots? Racist? Certainly not here. 

Double standards? Hell, yeah.

Because Christianity is all you know.
Islam happens to other people far away. Not your problem. Yet.

I am not more obsessed with Islam than Atheistforums is obsessed with Christianity.

The existential threat of Islam in Europe is real.
The existential threat of Christianity in America is imaginary.

Britain isn't like the US ... their religion and immigrant problems are completely different.  But anti-social belief/activity is universal.  So is sticking up for the little guy (even bad little guys) in Western politics.  I can't fathom why Europeans, or Canadians, do what they do.  I am not from their culture.  We can hope that they will share with us US primitives ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Baruch wrote:
QuoteWe can hope that they will share with us US primitives ;-)
You (Americans) will not be left out. Soros will see to it.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 26, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
Baruch wrote:You (Americans) will not be left out. Soros will see to it.

How do you know that Soros isn't CIA or MI6?  Or shudder, a Jesuit or Freemason??
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 26, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
How do you know that Soros isn't CIA or MI6?  Or shudder, a Jesuit or Freemason??
He is a megalomaniac.