News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Paedophilia & child marriage in Islam

Started by pr126, March 23, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

It is like this with pr126 ... he developed the original meme, that if every Muslim doesn't condemn every act of Muslim terrorism, then by sin of omission, they are all terrorists.  So if just one Muslim doesn't cow-tow to pr126's demands, then "kill them all, let Allah sort it out".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 23, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
It is like this with pr126 ... he developed the original meme, that if every Muslim doesn't condemn every act of Muslim terrorism, then by sin of omission, they are all terrorists.  So if just one Muslim doesn't cow-tow to pr126's demands, then "kill them all, let Allah sort it out".
Writing rubbish again?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 24, 2018, 12:39:04 AM
Writing rubbish again?

People are mistaken that we are allies ... we are both old men, and not the only old men posting here.  We have similar emotions I think, because of similar age (I think age is more important than "generation" which is mere marketing).  Vicious stereotyping (many do that here) doesn't help your cause.

You might as well be a vicious KKK poster, saying all Blacks are criminals.  I sat next to a Black fellow at a dinner party last night, and he never robbed me once ;-)  I would feel the same, and probably get the same result, if he were Muslim instead.  Treat people as individuals.  Even if we are all apes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Okay I feel like someone has to point this out here, there seems to be some thought that pr126 is somehow racist against muslims because of the stuff he posts to do with the islamic world and things happening in it. I have never gotten this impression of him once, he simply is someone showing the fact of some of the insane shit that happens in the Islamic world, and how a society of people governed by theocracy can have serious negative implications against secular societies like in the west.

Does anyone actually believe PR is racist against middle eastern people because of his highlighting this stuff?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 24, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
Okay I feel like someone has to point this out here, there seems to be some thought that pr126 is somehow racist against muslims because of the stuff he posts to do with the islamic world and things happening in it. I have never gotten this impression of him once, he simply is someone showing the fact of some of the insane shit that happens in the Islamic world, and how a society of people governed by theocracy can have serious negative implications against secular societies like in the west.

Does anyone actually believe PR is racist against middle eastern people because of his highlighting this stuff?

I don't think he is racist ... so not exactly KKK ... but still ... KKK was more than racism, it was also ideology "The South Shall Rise Again".  I see him as ideological, but in a stereotyping way.  I don't have a problem with ideology per se (say, keep all immigrants out of Britain).  I do have a problem with stereotyping.

Now some other folks, may say ... if you don't agree with X, then you are racist.  But I don't share their semantics.  He and I both have a problem with Leftists and SJW folk.  That is ideological.

A pro-British ME Christian or Jew would have no problem with him or he with them (provided they aren't nut cases).  Skin color isn't his issue.  That is a distraction.  Such a ME origin person of any faith or secular, would be darker than a European.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on March 24, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

PR is both racist AND anti-islamist.  Was that a trick question?

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 26, 2018, 01:52:06 AM
PR is both racist AND anti-islamist.  Was that a trick question?

Dude, he might be anti Islamic, in the sense of being against the theocracy that wraps peoples minds and makes them follow cultist beliefs, hell I'm that to then since I hate organised religion the same, but what proof do you have that he's racist? Your gonna have to show me where you get that impression

Shiranu

I really don't feel like getting into these anymore, but I will just say this... pr has, consistently for several years now, said some questionable stuff about African Americans and African Europeans on the rare occasion it has been brought up here (Treyvon Martin thread is the main one that comes to my mind). Added ontop of the arguably undeniable xenophobia belief system he has it's easy to see why people could assume it's racism, particularly when that xenophobia doesn't include people who "look" like him and instead is completely focused on the "others".

I don't really feel a need to focus on if it is or isn't racist though, at the end of the day my biggest problem with pr is that it is a hateful and fearful ideology he adheres to. There is nothing wrong with hating pedophilia, homophobia, whatever in Islam... but when it blinds you to the point that it seems that it's the only thing you see when you see a Muslim, that's a problem. When it leads to appealing to more nationalistic and xenophobic ideology and policy, that's a problem. It is inherently ironic because it is supposedly done in the name of "protecting Western values" (which is in truth a racist concept anyways) and yet itself is antithesis to the humanist values European countries are rooted to.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on March 26, 2018, 04:18:04 AM
I really don't feel like getting into these anymore, but I will just say this... pr has, consistently for several years now, said some questionable stuff about African Americans and African Europeans on the rare occasion it has been brought up here (Treyvon Martin thread is the main one that comes to my mind). Added ontop of the arguably undeniable xenophobia belief system he has it's easy to see why people could assume it's racism, particularly when that xenophobia doesn't include people who "look" like him and instead is completely focused on the "others".

I don't really feel a need to focus on if it is or isn't racist though, at the end of the day my biggest problem with pr is that it is a hateful and fearful ideology he adheres to. There is nothing wrong with hating pedophilia, homophobia, whatever in Islam... but when it blinds you to the point that it seems that it's the only thing you see when you see a Muslim, that's a problem. When it leads to appealing to more nationalistic and xenophobic ideology and policy, that's a problem. It is inherently ironic because it is supposedly done in the name of "protecting Western values" (which is in truth a racist concept anyways) and yet itself is antithesis to the humanist values European countries are rooted to.

I don't disagree with you at all.  PR is a racist and a bigot.  He doesn't hide it well. His ideology is fearful and hate-filled, but that's what he seems to be and no amount of criticism seems to change his views.  You just can't seem to help/educate some people...

Baruch

Posts by Brits on American race relations, are ignorant at best.  Similarly me making posts about QEII, since I am American.  That doesn't excuse anyone, but "racism" as the one true sin ... is overdone.  There are lots of ways for ape people to throw shit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Anyone who is criticizing Islam is a racist and a bigot.
Those are the rules. There is no excuse.

It is the 21st-century witch hunt.

The video was made by an ex-Muslim. He has many more like these.
Ex-Muslims are reviled by Muslims and their fellow travelers alike.

"Oh, we are not defending Islam, but..."
I know. You rather not know about it. Ignorance is bliss.

Let's be nice and don't mention the thousands of underage girls raped by Muslim gangs for decades in the UK with the full knowledge of the police and the social services. And it is still happening now.

That would be Islamophobic.

Munch

There is this collage/university feed cognitive dissonance of making it okay to insult Christianity and all to do with it and those who follow it, like many have done here, but it not being okay to insult islam because it might just mean your racist since the most number of people supporting islam are brown skinned and middle eastern.

couldn't just be that islam is as fucked up a mass cult as every other one and it creates a backwards culture, where the ones who escaped islam all say the same that its horrible to be part of it, no no no, it has to just be that if you show up why islam is bad:

Oh and just to absolve myself of any thoughts i might be racist, I sucked a middle eastern guys nob off before after a date, so what kinda points does that score me?