News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Paedophilia & child marriage in Islam

Started by pr126, March 23, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Ah, yes. A bigot. Thanks.

Add to that Islamophobe, xenophobe, arachnophobe, white supremacist, literally Hitler, intolerant, Trump supporter, Fascist Nazi.

Go on. Make my day.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 04:01:14 AM
Ah, yes. A bigot. Thanks.

Add to that Islamophobe, xenophobe, arachnophobe, white supremacist, literally Hitler, intolerant, Trump supporter, Fascist Nazi.

Go on. Make my day.

Well, the shoe fits.  You have to admit that you haven't exactly been the role model of tolerance and equality, LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Neither has been Muslims for the last 14 centuries.

But don't mention that!

Oops, must not forget #NOTALLMUSLIMS. There. Much better.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
Neither has been Muslims for the last 14 centuries.

But don't mention that!

Well, I don't think the Moslems are all that great either.  They are definitely kind of nutso.  But so are the Christians, Jews, and Hindus and all others.  It's your focus on one nut group that seems disturbing. 

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 27, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
Well, I don't think the Moslems are all that great either.  They are definitely kind of nutso.  But so are the Christians, Jews, and Hindus.  It's your focus on one nut group that seems disturbing. 
Only to those who cannot see that Christians, Jews, Hindus don't roam the planet raping, murdering anyone they don't agree with.
With nearly 33,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11 and piles of corpses, they really need to catch up to match the religion of peace.

No, not all religions are the same. As much as you would like to think.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 04:19:34 AM
Only to those who cannot see that Christians, Jews, Hindus don't roam the planet raping, murdering anyone they don't agree with.
With nearly 33,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11 and piles of corpses, they really need to catch up to match the religion of peace.

No, not all religions are the same. As much as you would like to think.

I disagree.  Hindus massacre Moslems, Moslems massacre Christians, Christians shoot up schools.  They all commit horrid crimes against others in the name of religion and there is no seeming end to it.  I understand your anger, I just don't why it is focussed on one particular religion. 

But why is it always moslems with you?  Yes they are horrid and violent, but not that much more horrid than the others.  Is there some event you are focussed on?

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 27, 2018, 04:29:38 AM
I disagree.  Hindus massacre Moslems, Moslems massacre Christians, Christians shoot up schools.  They all commit horrid crimes against others in the name of religion and there is no seeming end to it.  I understand your anger, I just don't why it is focussed on one particular religion. 

But why is it always moslems with you?  Yes they are horrid and violent, but not that much more horrid than the others.  Is there some event you are focussed on?

Well, now you mention it, yes.

The destruction (Islamisation) of Europa. Or a civil war. Could go either way.

Do you know what is happening in Europe?

Do you think that America or Canada will be left alone once Europa is ruined?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 04:36:37 AM
Well, now you mention it, yes.

The destruction (Islamisation) of Europa. Or a civil war. Could go either way.

Do you think that America will be left alone once Europa is ruined?

Ah, NOW we are getting to it.  It is fine if Europe is Christian (and partly Jewish if you will allow that), but you just can't have "those damned Moslems" in there too.  Those are the ones that will ruin European society.  That is the one religion you just cannot tolerate. 

You aren't an atheist, you are just a rabid Christian and may or may not realize it.

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 27, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
Ah, NOW we are getting to it.  It is fine if Europe is Christian (and partly Jewish if you will allow that), but you just can't have "those damned Moslems" in there too.  Those are the ones that will ruin European society.  That is the one religion you just cannot tolerate. 

You aren't an atheist, you are just a rabid Christian and may or may not realize it.
Oh dear. Why Christian? How about Jewish? Or Hindu? Or Shinto? Or Jain?
Ask Baruch. He knows.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 04:57:11 AM
Oh dear. Why Christian? How about Jewish? Or Hindu?

Could be any, but Europe is mostly Christian and you fear religious intrusion in Europe so Christian seems likliest and you write as one  But you didn't answer my question.  "Why are Moslems your so singular focus?"

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 04:57:11 AM
Oh dear. Why Christian? How about Jewish? Or Hindu?
Ask Baruch. He knows.

Hey, trying to get a direct answer out of Baruch is like asking a politician a question about a controversial bill.

pr126

Because it is a clear and present danger.
An existential threat to Europe.

Not that I will ever see it. I’ll be long dead before it happens.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
Because it is a clear and present danger.
An existential threat to Europe.

Not that I will ever see it. I’ll be long dead before it happens.

That still evades the question.  Why specifically anti-moslem?  That says bigot.  Against all religions is atheist. Against one is bigotry.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 27, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
Hey, trying to get a direct answer out of Baruch is like asking a politician a question about a controversial bill.

I do know.  I don't understand, but I am willing to listen anyway.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 27, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
I can criticize Islam or any other religion as superstition and nonsense any time I choose to without being a racist or bigot.  I have the right to consider ALL superstitions as moronic and false.

I happen to agree with your methodology, if not your conclusion.  Where would we be without criticism?  And I don't think you are a racist either.  Quite the opposite.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.