News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hanna and her sisters

Started by pr126, March 18, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Wamen Reject Wamen Only Island Resort.

I think this would be fun to watch as a reality show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEMfYgVyISU

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 18, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

Wamen Reject Wamen Only Island Resort.

I think this would be fun to watch as a reality show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEMfYgVyISU

I'm not going to listen to 16 minutes of this nonsense, but it was kind of funny.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Seems reasonable.  Most women are self conscious about their appearance.  And most aren't lesbian.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

I'd say offhand that someone who makes a video about women who have this discussion is pretty insecure.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on March 18, 2018, 11:32:41 AM
What the fuck is a wamen?

its called being satirical.

QuoteI'd say offhand that someone who makes a video about women who have this discussion is pretty insecure.

Yes because someone who attends public events, talks opening about the problems with modern society, and addressing the hypocrisy of privalaged twits on youtube is clearly insecure.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

I prefer my women to be privileged ... but my super-suit was lost in a dry-cleaning accident.  I would feel the same way about a son, if I had one.

Maybe men can ... do male bonding ... in a sweat lodge banging a drum ... but I don't think many women are into that ;-)  Traditionally, women made thread/cloth/clothing collectively, baby sitting collectively, wet nursing collectively, cooking collectively and midwifery.  The Sisterhood of necessary things.  Men did group hunting (including war) and cooking some game to feed the hunting party on the hunt (BBQ) ... group animal husbandry and group farming (sharing a plow or threshing floor or granary).  The Brotherhood of necessary things.  We all still depend on these thing indirectly, but they are still happening somewhere along the line, and we forget that at our peril.  There are only three days of food in the stores.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on March 18, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
its called being satirical.

Yes because someone who attends public events, talks opening about the problems with modern society, and addressing the hypocrisy of privalaged twits on youtube is clearly insecure.

Is that just the newest version of "wymyn"?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!