The Collectivist Conspiracy

Started by pr126, March 16, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The left and the right,  Reps and Dems are one and the same.

Collectivists. The only difference between them is who should rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-6RXPB9Zn4

Baruch

OK ... InfoWars = CIA.  Qui bono?  Society is a collectivist conspiracy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 16, 2018, 06:04:07 AM
OK ... InfoWars = CIA.  Qui bono?  Society is a collectivist conspiracy.

You right. It is the source that matters. Damn the content.

Gilgamesh

The D's and R's have the same masters. The 'old money' international banking cartels, who also happen to own all big oil, who also happen to all be among the top 10 stockholders in every major corporation in the world. They have control over every facet of consumer life, everywhere. Have fun.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 16, 2018, 06:41:58 AM
You right. It is the source that matters. Damn the content.

I don't trust snake oil salesmen, not even if they are selling the truth.  In fact, the truth should be free!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 16, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
The D's and R's have the same masters. The 'old money' international banking cartels, who also happen to own all big oil, who also happen to all be among the top 10 stockholders in every major corporation in the world. They have control over every facet of consumer life, everywhere. Have fun.

It is a dirty job, having a private island (like Jeffrey Epstein).  To be really decadent, you can't be an coddled 60s college student, you need a lot more filthy lucre than that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

There are differences between all groups that have a self-identity.  Their mere existence does not mean they are justified to exist however.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2018, 03:24:26 AM
There are differences between all groups that have a self-identity.  Their mere existence does not mean they are justified to exist however.

That is close to Mein Kampf ... but I am sure you didn't mean it that way.  Tied to political ideology, it does.

My primary self identity, is my own self ... group identity is a strong second factor (more than one overlapping group membership).  No man is an island, but as an American I try to be ;-)  Moderate solecism for me ... but not full retard.

I don't think any individual, or any group, needs anyone else's approval to exist (this applies to criminals as well).  Among us apes, who is not some kind of criminal?  A point I have made before.  Planet of the Apes is a strong inspiration.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.