Sanctions announced over meddling in 2016 election

Started by trdsf, March 15, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Cavebear on March 15, 2018, 02:29:26 PM
Wow, you've got a real anger-streak going on.  And I don't mind that. 

So, you want to know what I think without proof?

I think Trump is a f***ing little neo-nazi piss-ant nutcase wannabe dictator beholden to the Russians for sex tapes or money.  I think all theists are delusional brain-dead idiots hoping for an afterlife that doesn't exist.  I think MOST of TODAY's Republicans are selfish little self-deluded nuts who think their guns could fight off a modern military and wish they could have the 1700s back when women stayed in their place in the house and bed, slaves said "YESSIR how high should I jump SIR", and poor whites got off the streets when they passed by because they thought THEY were superior people.

Is that enough for you?

Baruch

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but nobody is entitled to the facts.  In most of this stuff, we will never know the facts, just do virtue signaling for our in-group and demonizing the out-group.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

the ceo of facebook already made a public apology for allowing Russians to place advertisements in 2016. They also confucted an internal audit and found several account being run by Russians.

the Trump/Russia investigation began a few months before the creation of the dossier.

If Posesta was involved in illegal activity he will eventually be taken down as well.

No the fact that Trump had Russian mobsters in his hotel doesnt prove that he was involved, but it definitely proves that he is a liar. “never had no business with Russia. dont know any Russians”

If Trump didnt collude with Russia then Mueller will say the case is closed without making any charges against Trump. Although he could still be charged with obstruction for interfering with an investigation. Either way we have to wait for the investigation to be completed. (keeping in mind that 17 of the top financial lawyers in the US are working with Mueller - lawyers that all would have made more money by staying home)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Hydra009

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 18, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
Rather, you idiots just keep exposing that you're willing to believe anything based solely on if it satisfies your biases and not whether it is an accurate description of reality.
This coming from the pizzagate guy.  Oh the irony.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on March 18, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
the ceo of facebook already made a public apology for allowing Russians to place advertisements in 2016. They also confucted an internal audit and found several account being run by Russians.

the Trump/Russia investigation began a few months before the creation of the dossier.

If Posesta was involved in illegal activity he will eventually be taken down as well.

No the fact that Trump had Russian mobsters in his hotel doesnt prove that he was involved, but it definitely proves that he is a liar. “never had no business with Russia. dont know any Russians”

If Trump didnt collude with Russia then Mueller will say the case is closed without making any charges against Trump. Although he could still be charged with obstruction for interfering with an investigation. Either way we have to wait for the investigation to be completed. (keeping in mind that 17 of the top financial lawyers in the US are working with Mueller - lawyers that all would have made more money by staying home)

Facebooks is an intel operation rebranded as a social network - Edward Snowden

Duh!

Strzok, Brennan, Clapper ... ah the good Intel guys, not!  Didn't know Brennan had voted for CPUSA back in 76.  How did this guy get a clearance?

All your Dems belong to us - President for life Putin/Xi

Ever hear of Telefon ... the Charles Bronson movie about rogue use of Soviet deep agents aka MK Ultra style?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 19, 2018, 01:22:34 AM
This coming from the pizzagate guy.  Oh the irony.

"havig a opinon that has substantiating evidence is so ironc since you also reject a claim that has no substantiating evidence like wtff?? there exactly the same gilmsh! loll ownd"

Oh, wait, you've never investigated either thing. You dismissed one not because you were informed on it, but because you were told to reject it. And you accepted the other one not because you were informed on it, but because you were told to accept it.

Pizzagate is the contention that the leaked podesta emails contain dialogue between himself and other high-ranking members of the DNC that contain codewords that are known to be used by pedophiles to describe children and sexual acts with said children. Since that is exactly what the email correspondences do contain, how is holding this contention ironic?

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Baruch on March 19, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
But all pedophiles are Republican ...

Oh god, don't get these retards started on their tribe warfare shit. Once they're in that mode there's no getting through.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 19, 2018, 12:28:22 PM
Oh god, don't get these retards started on their tribe warfare shit. Once they're in that mode there's no getting through.

... there is no getting thru.  Would you try to make converts here?  Even secular converts?

In fact, unless you see the Podesta brothers having sex, we don't really know what they do.  It is just rumors, innuendo, disinformation etc.  Same thing with Trump orgies in Moscow.  And Bill and Hillary were just casual visitors to Pleasure Island.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

The contention that it is only ever reasonable to believe something when you see an instance of its existence is both self-evidently absurd and unconvincing when the person speaking it doesn't even believe it himself.

Rather, there comes a time when the accumulation of evidence makes believing something as true the reasonable stance, and subsequently renders rejecting it the unreasonable stance.

The contention that podestas email correspondences contain multiple instances of pedophile codewords is backed by the evidence that the emails do in fact contain these codewords - and in dialogue where the terms being used, if only applied with their colloquial definition, render the message nonsensical. When one considers the terms usage by pedophiles to communicate sexual activities with children, the messages become coherent.

This is sufficient evidence to turn the belief in the claim into the default reasonable position to hold. The alternative is to deliberately ignore evidence, and to assume that the DNC just happen to have really weird nonsensical conversations, where the rhetoric being used is identical to rhetoric used by child-sex-abuse communities.

Where as the russia narrative isn't even a positive claim. It's a sort of tactic that relies on itself fundamentally being without definition as the mechanism by which to bring about its purposes. It doesn't exist in two ways;
1. in that it's deliberately not describing anything, and
2. in that what little it can be said to describe are fabrications with no substantiating evidence.

Baruch

In a paranoid world of sociopaths, who you gonna call?  Deep State Busters!

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."

â€"Theodore Roosevelt

Arrest the Senate and House.  Waterboard them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

OK, sanction on Russia - but wht can be done about Cambridge Analytica? I'd never heard of this bunch until today:

QuoteAn undercover investigation by Channel 4 News reveals how Cambridge Analytica secretly campaigns in elections across the world. Bosses were filmed talking about using bribes, ex-spies, fake IDs and sex workers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpbeOCKZFfQ

So much for democracy, if these and others like them continue to ply their trade! We've heard of the deep state, now we have the deep media.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 19, 2018, 08:38:53 PM
OK, sanction on Russia - but wht can be done about Cambridge Analytica? I'd never heard of this bunch until today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpbeOCKZFfQ

So much for democracy, if these and others like them continue to ply their trade! We've heard of the deep state, now we have the deep media.

The Clintons had two think tanks working for them.  One got tangled up in the "Steele" memo affair.  The former head campaign director for Obama admitted that Facebook favored the Democrats.  Admit it ... democracy never happened, you have been lied to.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 18, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
No - you perceive that you can. Whether your perception is correct or not is a thought that you can't be bothered with. It satisfies your ego to 'know' exactly how someone is who disagrees with your morally superior opinions. If they disagree with your opinions, they are a republican. And if they are a republican, then they are a racist, sexist, fascist.

It sure feels good being smart and having everything all figured out, eh? There's good lefties, and then there's evil righties. Nobody else exists that don't belong to one of these two groups. And good righties don't exist. And bad lefties don't exist. Nope, life is just simple and conveniently self-assuring.

I review my perceptions rather carefully to look for errors and assumptions.  I do think I have many issues figured out.  I got out of college with a political science degree, a history minor, and some experience in psychology, and that helps to understand people and motives.

I'm ambivalent about lefists and rightists.  If you mean extremes on either side, I don't like them.  Extremism is seldom the way to keep a civil society operating.  If you mean people slightly left or right of center, I can deal with that.

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis...

Without meaning insult, yes, I can almost always tell whether a talking head on TV is Republican or Democrat without looking at the party designation.  Republicans lie in the face of facts without shame.  To Republicans, life is a game to be won or lost by any means.  Democrats aren't that good at game-playing.  I know because I used to be a Republican and I understand how they think. 

But you seem to have real anger issues.  I don't really care what those issues ARE, but you you should think about them.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

"Democrats aren't that good at game-playing."  That is why they play to lose.  I know because I used to be a Democrat and I understand how they think. 
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.