Sanctions announced over meddling in 2016 election

Started by trdsf, March 15, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
And the more information that leaks, the more it seems likely he will demonstrate a good legal case.

All the information available points to it being bullshit, but because you refuse to debate something you are 100% sure of while having no evidence of (AKA faith) you will never allow yourself to come into contact with this information. You view the MSM kinda like the parish idiot views his infallible priest.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 17, 2018, 02:28:42 AM
Of course they can. And until they provide evidence, they're no different than some random christfag taking his stupid sign to the university campus to spout off bible verses at the students.

I'll agree about religions being nonsensical, But "christfag"?  You are getting into a whole different place with that. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on March 16, 2018, 10:55:40 PM
Gilgamesh you are confusing 2 different topics.

It is already an established fact that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. (facebook ads, fake persons on social media talking good about Trump...)Sanctions have been placed against Russia for it. If dumb ass Trump has not done anything to deal with it Russia will again be interfering in the 2018 and 2020 election. Evidence has already been collected showing intereference in 2018 elections.

The question is whether or not Trump colluded with Russia. Apparently you were watching debates between a bunch of air-heads. No one can answer the question about collusion. That is the purpose of the republican special prosecutor Mueller. The Mueller investigation is getting close to completion but it’s not done yet. and even though the investigation isnt done several criminal charges have already been charged against people working with Trump. Maybe you will get lucky and everyone will be getting in trouble except Trump, but you can’t say that until Mueller closes the investigation.

P.S. did I forget to say Mueller is a republican?

They also interfered in the Obama administration (Uranium One).  Don't like it ... nuke Russia.  But the greatest industrial espionage is from China and France.  Nuke them too while you are at it.

I have no opinion without insider information, regarding the investigations, but the leaks of the investigations sure are ugly.  And in any case, like the situation with the impeachment of WJC ... it is a show trial.  Of course followers of Stalin didn't see anything wrong with his ... show trials.  Same in Nazi Germany.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
Actually "someone" can say if the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.  Mueller is doing exactly that.  And the more information that leaks, the more it seems likely he will demonstrate a good legal case.

The law is an ass - old quote.  Show trials for all the kulaks and non-Aryans.  There is a good case against any politician ... but the law is selectively enforced ... per CIA/FBI direction.  Though there is a certain breakdown of discipline between CIA and FBI now, and within the FBI.  Civil war makes strange bedfellows.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2018, 02:44:09 AM
I'll agree about religions being nonsensical, But "christfag"?  You are getting into a whole different place with that.
who is the giver? and who is the taker :-D
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

fencerider

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 17, 2018, 02:15:45 AM
Uh, that is exactly the question - and the contention - that is being purported.
That nobody can say - or prove - that the trump campaign 'colluded' with russia is exactly my contention, numbnuts. Work on your reading comprehension before posting, please. Similarly, that invisible unicorns exist is an unfalsifiable contention - and precisely because it is a random, unfalsifiable statement, can it be disregarded as false.
good Lordy. sounds like another sucker that fried their brain by watching too much of the Fox Entertainment Network. or maybe you were sittin around the campfire tellin InfoWar stories.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

Y'all might find this of some interest:

Quote"In 1984, a Russian émigré named David Bogatin went shopping for apartments in New York City. The 38-year-old had arrived in America seven years before, with just $3 in his pocket. But for a former pilot in the Soviet Armyâ€"his specialty had been shooting down Americans over North Vietnamâ€"he had clearly done quite well for himself. Bogatin wasn’t hunting for a place in Brighton Beach, the Brooklyn enclave known as “Little Odessa” for its large population of immigrants from the Soviet Union. Instead, he was fixated on the glitziest apartment building on Fifth Avenue, a gaudy, 58-story edifice with gold-plated fixtures and a pink-marble atrium: Trump Tower.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrJzf6eUSWA

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Yeah, and the Clintons are aliens from Roswell.  Unless you understand ... that all money transaction, for example buying gasoline, is money laundering, for the ME Muslim Mobsters ... then you don't understand the meme value of scary words.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 17, 2018, 01:34:06 PM
Y'all might find this of some interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrJzf6eUSWA

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

so the Apprentice labeled Trump as a financial genius? I gotta admit I never watched that show. too busy at work.

that’s a good article for Gilgamesh and a few other people I know to read. Trump is up to his neck in Russian money.... I wonder if he got any from Putin. Jeez wattadumbunny Trump is for running for president. Maybe nobody would have bothered to figure it out, if he was just another upper class putz. By exposing the Russians he cuts off his own gravy train. and now if he rats out the Russians to save his bacon maybe the Russians will take him out.

fencerider

Quote from: Baruch on March 17, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
Yeah, and the Clintons are aliens from Roswell.  Unless you understand ... that all money transaction, for example buying gasoline, is money laundering, for the ME Muslim Mobsters ... then you don't understand the meme value of scary words.
but the mobsters in Turkey and Saudi Arabia are on the approved list of mobsters

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on March 17, 2018, 01:30:38 PM
good Lordy. sounds like another sucker that fried their brain by watching too much of the Fox Entertainment Network. or maybe you were sittin around the campfire tellin InfoWar stories.

I am always amazed at how fast I can tell the political party of someone on TV without even seeing them (just listening from out of sight). 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
I am always amazed at how fast I can tell the political party of someone on TV without even seeing them (just listening from out of sight).

You have super powers, and you aren't even a demigod ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: fencerider on March 17, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
that’s a good article for Gilgamesh and a few other people I know to read.

Somehow you think that rich russian criminals buying condos from a guy who has expensive, luxury condos for sale, is proof that the guy who owns the building colluded with the russian state to undermine american democracy - an undermining that you still cannot even define.

Rather, you idiots just keep exposing that you're willing to believe anything based solely on if it satisfies your biases and not whether it is an accurate description of reality. Stop thinking you're any more enlightened than a backwater redneck who gets into arguments with his TV every time fox news plays an obama clip.

There is 0 substance to the russian narrative. I'm still waiting for any of you idiots who peddle it to define it, in its entirety and in detail, and then, of course, to substantiate your claims. You know, if you guys were honest, you'd stop peddling propaganda after losing arguments about their validity.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

No - you perceive that you can. Whether your perception is correct or not is a thought that you can't be bothered with. It satisfies your ego to 'know' exactly how someone is who disagrees with your morally superior opinions. If they disagree with your opinions, they are a republican. And if they are a republican, then they are a racist, sexist, fascist.

It sure feels good being smart and having everything all figured out, eh? There's good lefties, and then there's evil righties. Nobody else exists that don't belong to one of these two groups. And good righties don't exist. And bad lefties don't exist. Nope, life is just simple and conveniently self-assuring.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 18, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
No - you perceive that you can. Whether your perception is correct or not is a thought that you can't be bothered with. It satisfies your ego to 'know' exactly how someone is who disagrees with your morally superior opinions. If they disagree with your opinions, they are a republican. And if they are a republican, then they are a racist, sexist, fascist.

It sure feels good being smart and having everything all figured out, eh? There's good lefties, and then there's evil righties. Nobody else exists that don't belong to one of these two groups. And good righties don't exist. And bad lefties don't exist. Nope, life is just simple and conveniently self-assuring.

This is why, echo chambers, particularly political ones, are Nazi/Bolshevik party rallies.  Group hypnosis.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.