Sanctions announced over meddling in 2016 election

Started by trdsf, March 15, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 15, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
See, I didn't even expect you to engage in an exchange at all. You never do when anyone asks you to defend your position. You rely completely on the fact that your positions are the dominant opinion, thereby relieving you of any real need to defend them. You're weak. You're a follower. You've never spent one moment in introspection to engage your own ideas, or the 'why's' of why they're there, have you? You just go with whatever is the dominant thought among your company, like a thoughtless automaton.

I am full willing to engage in a debate.  But you are asking for proof of information that is not public.

"you're weak. You're a follower. "

Tell that to my former supervisors and they would laugh out loud in your face.

Ask me one specific question instead of spouting rabid accusations...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gilgamesh

You: These ____ are my convictions
Me: Proof?
You: The proof that validates my convictions isn't available to me yet

You've exposed your idiocy.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 15, 2018, 01:52:06 PM
You: These ____ are my convictions
Me: Proof?
You: The proof that validates my convictions isn't available to me yet

You've exposed your idiocy.

Wow, you've got a real anger-streak going on.  And I don't mind that. 

So, you want to know what I think without proof?

I think Trump is a f***ing little neo-nazi piss-ant nutcase wannabe dictator beholden to the Russians for sex tapes or money.  I think all theists are delusional brain-dead idiots hoping for an afterlife that doesn't exist.  I think MOST of TODAY's Republicans are selfish little self-deluded nuts who think their guns could fight off a modern military and wish they could have the 1700s back when women stayed in their place in the house and bed, slaves said "YESSIR how high should I jump SIR", and poor whites got off the streets when they passed by because they thought THEY were superior people.

Is that enough for you?

Gilgamesh

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 15, 2018, 02:37:36 PM
Uh, no.

Why bother debating draft dodging, bra burning, pot smoking, campus demonstrating, sex orgy-ing libertine degenerates from the 1960s?  (nobody here fits that profile)  Let them wallow in their Acid Rock LSD overdose.  We can hope that all that generation, which produced nothing other than profits for the music oligarchy .. have gotten to the nursing home already ... and are enjoying their sponge bath from Jolly Rodger.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Baruch on March 15, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Why bother debating draft dodging, bra burning, pot smoking, campus demonstrating, sex orgy-ing libertine degenerates from the 1960s?  (nobody here fits that profile)  Let them wallow in their Acid Rock LSD overdose.  We can hope that all that generation, which produced nothing other than profits for the music oligarchy .. have gotten to the nursing home already ... and are enjoying their sponge bath from Jolly Rodger.

I'll debate anyone on the russia collusion narrative, since its a topic that I've extensively researched myself, and have watched countless debates on. It has 0 basis in reality, therefore debates don't last long at all.

1. Have them define exactly what they mean by 'russian collusion', then have them demonstrate that the collusion was a crime, or at the least 'bad play' - because these things are necessary to define something as 'collusion.'
2. After they've properly fleshed out exactly what the fuck they're talking about - and it rarely even gets to this point, since the entire narrative is necessarily and fundamentally vague, so as to be able to have the MSM propagate 'it' without ever saying what 'it' is because 'it' doesn't exist, ask them for proof.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 15, 2018, 08:17:41 PM
I'll debate anyone on the russia collusion narrative, since its a topic that I've extensively researched myself, and have watched countless debates on. It has 0 basis in reality, therefore debates don't last long at all.

1. Have them define exactly what they mean by 'russian collusion', then have them demonstrate that the collusion was a crime, or at the least 'bad play' - because these things are necessary to define something as 'collusion.'
2. After they've properly fleshed out exactly what the fuck they're talking about - and it rarely even gets to this point, since the entire narrative is necessarily and fundamentally vague, so as to be able to have the MSM propagate 'it' without ever saying what 'it' is because 'it' doesn't exist, ask them for proof.

I think you are missing the big picture.  Every nation interferes with every other nation, including their elections.  That itself is no basis for any policy.  If it should be stopped, then the US, who is the worst offender, should be destroyed by the United Nations.  For the Democrats, if outlawing gay marriage again would put Hillary in office, they would do it ;-(  I doubt that the US will survive another 4 years, we are at the brink of the End of the Republic (in Rome and in Star Wars).  We have no basis for national identity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on March 15, 2018, 08:46:39 PM
I think you are missing the big picture.  Every nation interferes with every other nation, including their elections.  That itself is no basis for any policy.  If it should be stopped, then the US, who is the worst offender, should be destroyed by the United Nations.  For the Democrats, if outlawing gay marriage again would put Hillary in office, they would do it ;-(  I doubt that the US will survive another 4 years, we are at the brink of the End of the Republic (in Rome and in Star Wars).  We have no basis for national identity.

You've had shit leaders before.
You'll have them again.
If The US stops being a nation between this and four years; I won't just eat my hat. I'll go out and buy one to eat.
And you are telling me your country is without a national identity. Hah! Try being an artificial, Tiny speck created just because bigger countries got tired of sending their young men off to die fighting one-another. A country so divided we have three municipalities, three 'regions' and need 7 governments to just make things function. But you know what that outlook taught us, I think? We're all artifcial countries, so you might as well mock yourself.
Everyone everywhere despises one another, and yet we keep working in the same great machine, binding us further rather than tearing ourselves 'free'. We're always at the brink of seperation. And yet civil wars in the West are rare. Bureaucracy is far less effective. And that's why people love it.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

pr126

Ad hominems are logical fallacies. Unless it is Donald J. Trump.

Fools are fighting among themselves.  Cui bono?

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 16, 2018, 02:10:55 AM
You've had shit leaders before.
You'll have them again.
If The US stops being a nation between this and four years; I won't just eat my hat. I'll go out and buy one to eat.
And you are telling me your country is without a national identity. Hah! Try being an artificial, Tiny speck created just so bigger countries got tired of sending their young men off to die fighting one-another. A country so divided we have three municipalities, three 'gewesten' and need 7 governments to just make things function. But you know what that outlook taught us, i think? We're all artifcial countries, so you might as Well mock yourself. Everyone everywhere despises one another, and yet we keep working in The same great machine, binding us further rather than rearing ourselves 'free'. We're always at The brink of seperation. And yet civil wars in The west are rare. Bureaucracy is far less effective. And that's why people love it.

Hercule Poirot always gets his suspect!

Yes, Belgium is in trouble.  I think that being the HQ of NATO and the EU is ... disrupting (in a situation that is already the product of the Spanish/France/Netherlands wars).  Bureaucracy is getting more effective in the US ... because we are on a trajectory to become China (in N America).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Gilgamesh you are confusing 2 different topics.

It is already an established fact that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. (facebook ads, fake persons on social media talking good about Trump...)Sanctions have been placed against Russia for it. If dumb ass Trump has not done anything to deal with it Russia will again be interfering in the 2018 and 2020 election. Evidence has already been collected showing intereference in 2018 elections.

The question is whether or not Trump colluded with Russia. Apparently you were watching debates between a bunch of air-heads. No one can answer the question about collusion. That is the purpose of the republican special prosecutor Mueller. The Mueller investigation is getting close to completion but it’s not done yet. and even though the investigation isnt done several criminal charges have already been charged against people working with Trump. Maybe you will get lucky and everyone will be getting in trouble except Trump, but you can’t say that until Mueller closes the investigation.

P.S. did I forget to say Mueller is a republican?
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: fencerider on March 16, 2018, 10:55:40 PM
Gilgamesh you are confusing 2 different topics.

It is already an established fact that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. (facebook ads, fake persons on social media talking good about Trump...)Sanctions have been placed against Russia for it. If dumb ass Trump has not done anything to deal with it Russia will again be interfering in the 2018 and 2020 election. Evidence has already been collected showing intereference in 2018 elections.
Citation needed. Also, before you provide those citations that you don't have, look up the definition of 'interference' to get a clue of exactly what I'm asking for.

QuoteThe question is whether or not Trump colluded with Russia.
Uh, that is exactly the question - and the contention - that is being purported.

QuoteApparently you were watching debates between a bunch of air-heads. No one can answer the question about collusion.
That nobody can say - or prove - that the trump campaign 'colluded' with russia is exactly my contention, numbnuts. Work on your reading comprehension before posting, please. Similarly, that invisible unicorns exist is an unfalsifiable contention - and precisely because it is a random, unfalsifiable statement, can it be disregarded as false.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 17, 2018, 02:15:45 AM
Citation needed. Also, before you provide those citations that you don't have, look up the definition of 'interference' to get a clue of exactly what I'm asking for.
Uh, that is exactly the question - and the contention - that is being purported.
That nobody can say - or prove - that the trump campaign 'colluded' with russia is exactly my contention, numbnuts. Work on your reading comprehension before posting, please. Similarly, that invisible unicorns exist is an unfalsifiable contention - and precisely because it is a random, unfalsifiable statement, can it be disregarded as false.

Actually "someone" can say if the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.  Mueller is doing exactly that.  And the more information that leaks, the more it seems likely he will demonstrate a good legal case.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
Actually "someone" can say if the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.  Mueller is doing exactly that.  And the more information that leaks, the more it seems likely he will demonstrate a good legal case.

Of course they can. And until they provide evidence, they're no different than some random christfag taking his stupid sign to the university campus to spout off bible verses at the students.