News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tillerson sacked

Started by trdsf, March 13, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
I remeber that show.  The sob stories were touching.  The crappiest life got an appliance.  LOL!  I would be embarrassed to watch it now, but back in the day, there were only the 3 channels and there wasn't much choice.  Today, I would almost send them a refrigerator just to shut them up. 
I don't think I was in school yet, so I watched anything my mother liked.  Women crying while they told their stories... and the prizes.  Ooh!  Free prizes, and big ones too, which must be worth a lot more than little prizes.  But I was easily entertained at that time of my life, and I was with my mother, so it was fun.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on March 18, 2018, 06:34:30 AM
I don't think I was in school yet, so I watched anything my mother liked.  Women crying while they told their stories... and the prizes.  Ooh!  Free prizes, and big ones too, which must be worth a lot more than little prizes.  But I was easily entertained at that time of my life, and I was with my mother, so it was fun.

I liked to watch Galloping Gourmet with my mom, when she wasn't watching a golf tournament.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 17, 2018, 11:34:52 PM
Yes, the Russians are super-men
Of course the are - just ask ensign Chekov. :-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 18, 2018, 05:13:39 PM
Of course the are - just ask ensign Chekov. :-)

Yes Chekov's pronouncements about Russians inventing everything were amusing, and he sometimes he winked at himself in the movies saying those things, but I thought then it represented the end of the Cold War.  Little did I know what to to come in the present...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!