News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tillerson sacked

Started by trdsf, March 13, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Well, in the latest round of government by tantrum, the Orange Disaster Area fired SecState Rex Tillerson today, apparently without bothering to tell Tillerson first.  Mike Pompeo is tapped to come over from the CIA to be the new Secretary of State.

Why?  Well, we know Tillerson thinks his (former) boss is a 'fucking moron'.  And they disagree on what Russia is up to.

And probably a bit of a smokescreen, too.

You couldn't get this published as fictionâ€"no one would believe it.  But here it is and here we are.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 13, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Tillerson says UK spy poisoning clearly came from Russia

Hmmmm...
What's going to be interesting about Pompeo's nomination is that so far he's been hawkish on Russia.  We'll see how long he lasts if he says anything about Tsar Vladimir.  And if he does roll over and play nice on Russia, then getting him out of the CIA may actually be a good thing, relatively speaking.  Shows how low the bar has to be set for this White House to get 'good'...

Meanwhile, the nominee to take over at the CIA is closely linked to the operation of CIA 'black sites' and torture programs during the '00s.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

The target has shifted from N Korea to Iran.  Bibi has ordered it.  All the Russia stuff is distraction for the sheeple.

The new woman head of the CIA, will claim she killed Osama with her bare hands.  Nobody can check, no corpse.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

But there's no chaos in the White house, nothing but high energy...

I have to admit, I never cared much for Tillerson, but damn!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I see that Chump's personal assistant has also been fired! But he was hired by the campaign for 2020.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fires-his-personal-assistant-john-mcentee-then-trump-campaign-hires-him/
God Not Found

Unbeliever

I've done so many face palms since Chump got in office that I'm in danger of beating myself to death!
God Not Found

Shiranu

One more terrible human being removed from the government, with 3 worse waiting to fill his space (and 6 more waiting to fill what ever vacancy they leave).

I want to be happy about this, but I just cant.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

I have to admit, I never cared much for Tillerson, but damn!

Most people thought that Tillerson was "more of the same" kind of swamp creature.  It seems if you aren't CIA, or DoD or Goldman-Sachs, you won't last long in this administration.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2018, 03:24:28 PM
I see that Chump's personal assistant has also been fired! But he was hired by the campaign for 2020.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fires-his-personal-assistant-john-mcentee-then-trump-campaign-hires-him/

He was caught with his hand in the till-erson.  Yes, supposedly financial trickery tripped him up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
I've done so many face palms since Chump got in office that I'm in danger of beating myself to death!

Not stopping you ... just saying ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 13, 2018, 06:21:09 PM
One more terrible human being removed from the government, with 3 worse waiting to fill his space (and 6 more waiting to fill what ever vacancy they leave).

I want to be happy about this, but I just cant.

If we really saw things as they are ... all the grifting by all the folks near power and money .. I think most people would off themselves.  They keep it from the public, best they can, for our own safety.  Remember the scifi movie a few years ago, where everyone was committing suicide randomly?  Maybe that should have been a story where people finally got past all the propaganda.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
"A well oiled machine," I think Trump called it.

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on March 13, 2018, 08:52:54 PM
"A well oiled machine," I think Trump called it.
Hey, sometimes you need new tires every week because the last ones couldn't dodge that big pothole in that construction zone.  Or that same pothole the next week.  Or new brakes every month because the last one didn't stop the car from hitting that tree a quarter-second after they were pushed.  Cars are so unreliable...

fencerider

I know a few people that still think Trump isda shit. They say “liberals are waiting for him to screw up”. I kinda think that happened 13 months ago.

Insane people saying Trump is going to go down in history as one the best presidents ever. Course not many of them pay attention to anything Trump does.

BTW that well oiled machine just keeps going. Just last week Trump was bragging about election night like it was a few days ago.... kinda like grandpa bragging about something that happened 20 years ago
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.