Author Topic: Tillerson sacked  (Read 2109 times)

Offline SGOS

Re: Tillerson sacked
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2018, 06:34:30 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remeber that show.  The sob stories were touching.  The crappiest life got an appliance.  LOL!  I would be embarrassed to watch it now, but back in the day, there were only the 3 channels and there wasn't much choice.  Today, I would almost send them a refrigerator just to shut them up. 
I don't think I was in school yet, so I watched anything my mother liked.  Women crying while they told their stories... and the prizes.  Ooh!  Free prizes, and big ones too, which must be worth a lot more than little prizes.  But I was easily entertained at that time of my life, and I was with my mother, so it was fun.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2018, 12:49:22 PM »
I don't think I was in school yet, so I watched anything my mother liked.  Women crying while they told their stories... and the prizes.  Ooh!  Free prizes, and big ones too, which must be worth a lot more than little prizes.  But I was easily entertained at that time of my life, and I was with my mother, so it was fun.

I liked to watch Galloping Gourmet with my mom, when she wasn't watching a golf tournament.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2018, 05:13:39 PM »
Yes, the Russians are super-men
Of course the are - just ask ensign Chekov. :-)
If something cannot logically exist due to incompatible properties, then it does not exist. The God of the Bible has such incompatible properties, and so it does not exist.    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginο»Ώ

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2018, 02:47:56 AM »
Of course the are - just ask ensign Chekov. :-)

Yes Chekov's pronouncements about Russians inventing everything were amusing, and he sometimes he winked at himself in the movies saying those things, but I thought then it represented the end of the Cold War.  Little did I know what to to come in the present...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk