Christian refugee returns to Syria because Europe flooded with ISIS supporters

Started by pr126, March 10, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 14, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
I do not find the BS god to be useful for its stated purpose, unlike money. I can actually use money to buy useful stuff. God, as an actual exant being capable of concrete action and creation, rather than a concept people believe to be true... not so much. That is the difference.

If religious people would, like Eskimo are supposed to do, offer their wives to you for hospitality sex, would you take them up on it?  If they do that, it is probably for some BS religious reason.

Lots of people believe lots of crap, it is OK if you believe some crap too, because that is how people roll.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

well Pat Robertson and Benny Hinn found the BS god to useful to collect a whole lot of BS money.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

I never met a store that wouldn't take USD in exchange for their goods.  And I never met a store that would take religious quotes for anything they offerred for sale.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 15, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
I never met a store that wouldn't take USD in exchange for their goods.  And I never met a store that would take religious quotes for anything they offerred for sale.

Fools born every minute.  But not everyone is foolish about the same things.  Multiculturalism cough, cough ...

You have to provide dollars to the tax man.  If you don't they put you in prison.  Nothing in society is free of government.  And government is based on coercion.  There are no free people, except billionaires in NZ or Paraguayan bunkers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2018, 07:30:46 PM
If religious people would, like Eskimo are supposed to do, offer their wives to you for hospitality sex, would you take them up on it?
Why do you assume that I would find said wives at all desirable?

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2018, 07:30:46 PM
Lots of people believe lots of crap, it is OK if you believe some crap too, because that is how people roll.
Be discriminating in your belief in crap, then.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 15, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

If you insult the Eskimo husband, he knows a polar bear who would like to give you a bear hug ;-)

I do discriminate, particularly in regards to you ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 15, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

Relax Miko, Baruch lives to offend...  It never means he is right.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Baruch on March 15, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
If you insult the Eskimo husband, he knows a polar bear who would like to give you a bear hug ;-)
You weren't talking about Eskimos, only theorizing about what I would do if religious people had a wife-sharing custom like they're supposed to have. Looks like your Alzheimer's is flaring up again.

Quote from: Baruch on March 15, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
I do discriminate, particularly in regards to you ;-))
You've chosen poorly, then. (Hint, look up 'discriminating'.)

Quote from: Cavebear on March 15, 2018, 01:14:03 PM
Relax Miko, Baruch lives to offend...  It never means he is right.
I am, actually, relaxed. Just because I don't explicitly put on smiley faces doesn't mean I'm not actually amused.
(she bites!)

Cavebear

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 15, 2018, 05:57:29 PM
You weren't talking about Eskimos, only theorizing about what I would do if religious people had a wife-sharing custom like they're supposed to have. Looks like your Alzheimer's is flaring up again.
You've chosen poorly, then. (Hint, look up 'discriminating'.)
I am, actually, relaxed. Just because I don't explicitly put on smiley faces doesn't mean I'm not actually amused.

Baruch's purpose is just to goad and annoy atheists and everyone else too.  Just put him on your ignore list...

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Cavebear on March 15, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
Baruch's purpose is just to goad and annoy atheists and everyone else too.  Just put him on your ignore list...
Yes, that's what he's devolved into. He's still an amusing playtoy. When he starts to bore me, then I'll put him on my ignore list.
(she bites!)

Cavebear

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 15, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
Yes, that's what he's devolved into. He's still an amusing playtoy. When he starts to bore me, then I'll put him on my ignore list.

Well, enjoy playing with him.  But keep in mind you will never get a straight answer to any question from him. 

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 15, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

You have done so for months at a time.  I always wonder why you return?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 15, 2018, 06:17:42 PM
Well, enjoy playing with him.  But keep in mind you will never get a straight answer to any question from him.

In bizarro world, straight looks crooked to y'all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Baruch on March 15, 2018, 07:29:01 PM
You have done so for months at a time.  I always wonder why you return?
I know this is kind of late, but I have never put you on my ignore list. Not once. There was only one person that ever came off my ignore list, and you are not that person.
(she bites!)

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 14, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
I do not find the BS god to be useful for its stated purpose, unlike money. I can actually use money to buy useful stuff. God, as an actual exant being capable of concrete action and creation, rather than a concept people believe to be true... not so much. That is the difference.

Because you are too proud, to join Jerry Falwell in sin?  Yes, feel the virtue signaling.  So Puritan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.