Christian refugee returns to Syria because Europe flooded with ISIS supporters

Started by pr126, March 10, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Christian refugee returns to Syria because Europe is flooded with ISIS supporters
QuoteSpiro Haddad is a Christian refugee who returned to Syria from Austria. In an interview with a German TV broadcaster in Syria, he tells how his life was in danger in Austria and why he made the decision to return.

Haddad says he reached Austria by spending â,¬3,000 on smugglers. At first he wanted to stay there, but he changed his mind after he saw how many refugees pledged to terrorist groups like Al-Nusra and ISIS.

As a Christian he didn’t feel safe among them in Austria and he had to keep his faith a secret or it could cost him his life. Haddad says extremists wanted to change churches into mosques and he had to talk like them to survive.

After he contacted the Austrian authorities about it, they didn’t take him seriously. That was the moment he decided to leave and now he lives in Syria again.

Haddad warns Europe and says “it’s not good that Europe is open to all”. “ISIS and Al-Nusra want to destroy everything, even with you. If you do not understand that, I’m pessimistic for the future of Europe,” he says.

Baruch

He wasn't willing to work for 5 Euros per hour unlike the other imported poor people?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 11, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
He wasn't willing to work for 5 Euros per hour unlike the other imported poor people?
No dear.
He (a Christian) runs away from ISIS but they followed him to Germany.
Now that most of them are in Germany, he thinks it is safer to get back to Syria.

Why work for 5 Euros an hour anyway, when a "refugee" can live without work at all?

Most refugees to be jobless for years, German minister warns

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 11, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
No dear.
He (a Christian) runs away from ISIS but they followed him to Germany.
Now that most of them are in Germany, he thinks it is safer to get back to Syria.

Why work for 5 Euros an hour anyway, when a "refugee" can live without work at all?

Most refugees to be jobless for years, German minister warns

Do any Germans really work for a living, or just live off of mercantilism against the rest of Europe?  If the average wage across Europe, including Russia, is 5 Euros per hour, then in solidarity, the Germans should accept the same low wage.  We can't all be Tory bankers working in The City Of London (original multinational corp).

No, I don't think 2 million refugees came into Europe, just to follow one Syrian Christian, that would be paranoid.  They should give German voting rights to the refugees, so they can help get Merkel re-elected.  That is how it works in California ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 11, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
Do any Germans really work for a living, or just live off of mercantilism against the rest of Europe?  If the average wage across Europe, including Russia, is 5 Euros per hour, then in solidarity, the Germans should accept the same low wage.  We can't all be Tory bankers working in The City Of London (original multinational corp).

No, I don't think 2 million refugees came into Europe, just to follow one Syrian Christian, that would be paranoid.  They should give German voting rights to the refugees, so they can help get Merkel re-elected.  That is how it works in California ;-)

What do YOU earn per hour in terms of Euros?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 04:21:45 AM
What do YOU earn per hour in terms of Euros?

Euros are also worth ... nothing.  All fiat is worth nothing.  So in Euros or Dollars ... I earn nothing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
Euros are also worth ... nothing.  All fiat is worth nothing.  So in Euros or Dollars ... I earn nothing.

Invested in gold?  Or bitcoins...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
Invested in gold?  Or bitcoins...

I expect all your money is in T-bills.  The Chinese used to use dried tea bricks in Inner Mongolia as money.  Not the same kind of T-bills.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

All value is fiat, Baruch. I've stated this many times before. Value is invented by humans and assigned by humans. It has no more meaning than any other human construct. Therefore, either there are some human constructs that nonetheless have meaning (at least to humans), or none do. Ergo, whether you invest in bitcoins, T-bills, or even good old fashioned gold, it all represents wealth in some way, or it's all a pile of nothing.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 12, 2018, 06:42:52 PM
All value is fiat, Baruch. I've stated this many times before. Value is invented by humans and assigned by humans. It has no more meaning than any other human construct. Therefore, either there are some human constructs that nonetheless have meaning (at least to humans), or none do. Ergo, whether you invest in bitcoins, T-bills, or even good old fashioned gold, it all represents wealth in some way, or it's all a pile of nothing.

I will ask you that, when you are tied down, without food or water for awhile, if food or water are valuable to you or not.  All economy is based on food and water ... without that, your GDP, in any unit of currency, is worthless.  Lets see how well a materialist nihilist does then?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
I will ask you that, when you are tied down, without food or water for awhile, if food or water are valuable to you or not.  All economy is based on food and water ... without that, your GDP, in any unit of currency, is worthless.  Lets see how well a materialist nihilist does then?
Even without food and water, we humans assign values. A restriction, like being in an arid desert or being tied down or whatever, doesn't change that. It would only change what we value it, against abundance of food and water. No one is saying they have intrinsic values, I'm pretty sure we can agree that the values we assign are fluid and situation-sensitive.

I'm used to say that we work to keep a roof above our heads, clothes to wear, a bed to sleep in and food in our bellies. Everything else is luxuries, which I know all to well growing up poor and going to bed hungry. And money is just a medium to maintain that, nothing more. Fiat or otherwise.

Baruch

Money in various forms is useful, but not if people lose "faith" in it ...

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/hyperinflation-weimar-republic-1922/

Since none of you are faith based ... you shouldn't believe in money either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
I will ask you that, when you are tied down, without food or water for awhile, if food or water are valuable to you or not.
Of course it's valuable. To me. There's a human being in the mix. Nice try.

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2018, 10:29:38 PM
Money in various forms is useful, but not if people lose "faith" in it ...

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/hyperinflation-weimar-republic-1922/

Since none of you are faith based ... you shouldn't believe in money either.
The bills are quite real, and people tend to exchange it for stuff with utility to my survival and comfort. I'd be a fool not to use it, and not acknowledge its power over people, just like how the concept of god has power over people.
(she bites!)

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 12, 2018, 11:45:59 PM
Of course it's valuable. To me. There's a human being in the mix. Nice try.

The bills are quite real, and people tend to exchange it for stuff with utility to my survival and comfort. I'd be a fool not to use it, and not acknowledge its power over people, just like how the concept of god has power over people.

So you used the BS money, but won't use the BS god?  Inconsistent much?  Or is money = god ... seems to be in the US of Satan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Baruch on March 13, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
So you used the BS money, but won't use the BS god?  Inconsistent much?
I do not find the BS god to be useful for its stated purpose, unlike money. I can actually use money to buy useful stuff. God, as an actual exant being capable of concrete action and creation, rather than a concept people believe to be true... not so much. That is the difference.
(she bites!)