Do you think Adolph Hitler is locked in hell forever?

Started by NellGwyn, March 10, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdelsolray

Quote from: NellGwyn on March 10, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
This is to those who answered.  There is hell, and I did not say hell means tortures and suffers (and neither did you).  There is hell, where Demon dwells, and sinners get what they deserve. 

Just not in any way you can demonstrate.

Mermaid

This is to those who answered.  There is hell, and I did not say hell means tortures and suffers (and neither did you).  There is hell, where Demon dwells, and sinners get what they deserve. 
Cool story, bruh.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hydra009

Quote from: aitm on March 10, 2018, 09:32:43 PMHitler firmly believed he was doing the right thing
The above is the tinder on which the great D&D alignment debate burned skyhigh.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

"Hell is real, la-la-la, Hell is real, la-la-la"
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

I've said before, if hell did exist we'd figure out how to tap it for unlimited thermal energy.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hakurei Reimu

As my physics teacher taught, either Hell isn't hot, or there are no physicists in Hell.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Unbeliever

The idea of bad people burning in hell came from the Persians. The Jews were conquered by Persia and absorbed from the them ideas of Zoroastrianism, including both heaven and hell.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 11, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
The idea of bad people burning in hell came from the Persians. The Jews were conquered by Persia and absorbed from the them ideas of Zoroastrianism, including both heaven and hell.

Oh no no no, everything in the Bible came from God, not stolen from other cultures and religions while Christianity attempted to bulldoze over them, that could never have happened!
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Oh, of course you're right - what in God's name could I have been thinking!?

;-D
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on March 11, 2018, 06:21:38 PM
As my physics teacher taught, either Hell isn't hot, or there are no physicists in Hell.

Technically per Norse belief, it would be cold, at absolute zero.  Dr Onnes was the physicist who specialized in that Hell ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 10, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
I quit cold turkey in 1988. October 1st, 7 AM. My friends took me out to the Mojave with two weeks food and water and an emergency radio. Day Two I was looking for coyotes to beat up. Haven't smoked since.

I had stopped smoking for 4 months.  My friend and I went camping to a primitive area.  He wanted to quit smoking and had 2 cigarettes left and wanted to get rid of them.  He offerred me one.  I smoked it.  I should have just thrown it in the lake...  I couldn't wait to get back to civilization and have another.

He is no longer my friend.

That was a very mean thing he did...  And I think he knew it!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Mermaid on March 11, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
Hitler is safely nestled in heaven if he accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior before he died. That's how it works.

Anne Frank on the other hand...

Sal1981

Presuppositions are fun pastimes.

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 10, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
I quit cold turkey in 1988. October 1st, 7 AM. My friends took me out to the Mojave with two weeks food and water and an emergency radio. Day Two I was looking for coyotes to beat up. Haven't smoked since.
I quit smoking sometime in November 2004, I remember vividly how one early morning I woke up with a tobacco cough that was so bad I thought I was choking. I had a carton of cigarettes which I smoked, but I have never bought myself a pack of smokes for myself since. I have, on occasion smoked a cig while drunk, but that has been few and far between. But for the most part I don't smoke. I think I have probably smoked about 4 or 5 cigarettes since 2004.