Feminism is a Tool of the Oligarchy

Started by pr126, March 08, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Interesting video. I would have never thought of this aspect of feminism.

QuoteA brief analysis of how Feminism and modern capitalism are an infernal marriage of convenienceâ€"to the detriment of women, and to the benefit of the 1%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpr7K_Wrv4E

Baruch

Everything is to the benefit of the 1% ... got monarchy?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 08, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
Interesting video. I would have never thought of this aspect of feminism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpr7K_Wrv4E

I don't notice any actual facts to support your view...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Given your claims of wealth, you are part of the oligarchy yourself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

orcus

All women's liberation strives ultimately to facilitate and normalize polyandry, the most degenerate and unnatural of reproductive forms.

Munch

Quote from: orcus on March 08, 2018, 10:58:57 PM
All women's liberation strives ultimately to facilitate and normalize polyandry, the most degenerate and unnatural of reproductive forms.

Is it? Kinda get the impression these types of modern feminists are only interested in undermining men where possible, not aiming to have more then one.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Quote from: Munch on March 09, 2018, 04:45:35 AM
Is it? Kinda get the impression these types of modern feminists are only interested in undermining men where possible, not aiming to have more then one.
Or any, for that matter.

Baruch

Serial poly-andry.  When the need is great, it is necessary to wear out one husband's estate after another ;-)  Used to be ... with unlimited childbearing, the system was polygyny..  My great-grandmother endured 13 births.  Most women died in childbirth.  There is one small tribe in sub-Saharan Africa that is poly-androus.  The Muslim neighbors hate them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mike Cl

Why don't you just crawl back into the ooze from which you came???!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mermaid

It all makes so much sense. The current Oligarch is so big on supporting women. Yoogely.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 08, 2018, 07:40:20 PM
Given your claims of wealth, you are part of the oligarchy yourself.

The oligarchy is one of several groups that accumulate power by wealth for the sake of power.  If I asked for admittance to the group (not that I would want it), they would just laugh.  I just saved money by not spending much of it.  That's not the oligarchy style. 

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 01:55:45 AM
The oligarchy is one of several groups that accumulate power by wealth for the sake of power.  If I asked for admittance to the group (not that I would want it), they would just laugh.  I just saved money by not spending much of it.  That's not the oligarchy style. 

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

You would have a huge target on your back ... in S Africa.  You don't know poverty (recently).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.