News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Some real journalism ...

Started by Baruch, March 07, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/taibbi-russiagate-trump-putin-mueller-and-targeting-dissent-w517486

Of course everyone in the US is a Soviet double agent, except for the Clintons ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQGFdVzEEWo

Boris and Natasha are behind this (Trump and Hillary) ... working for Fearless Leader (Kissinger).

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/taibbi-russiagate-trump-putin-mueller-and-targeting-dissent-w517486

Of course everyone in the US is a Soviet double agent, except for the Clintons ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQGFdVzEEWo

Boris and Natasha are behind this (Trump and Hillary) ... working for Fearless Leader (Kissinger).

There no end to your conspiracy theories!  All False News!  Moose and Squirrel are now "useful idiots" in US in old age and Natasha and I have Dascha on Crimea,   BWA-HA-HA!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

How come Fearless leader sounded more German that Russian?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 08, 2018, 01:38:36 PM
How come Fearless leader sounded more German that Russian?

It was decided, this being a Canadian cartoon, that given a 2xTrudeau future, they didn't want to alienate their Russian masters too much.

Neither of you commented on the actual Matt Taibbi article, involve too many big words?  Or easily distracted by cartoons .... flying squirrel ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 08, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
It was decided, this being a Canadian cartoon, that given a 2xTrudeau future, they didn't want to alienate their Russian masters too much.

Neither of you commented on the actual Matt Taibbi article, involve too many big words?  Or easily distracted by cartoons .... flying squirrel ...

Yeah, the Russians are masters on The US, of Canada, of Britain, of Germany, of France, etc, and they are still a 2nd tier nation these days.  Will you stop spouting such nonsense???

One might instead begin to wonder of they are YOUR masters, though.  Masters of many democratic nations?  Or of one person?  Gee that's a tough call, I just can't quite decide.   Think think, think...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 08, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
Yeah, the Russians are masters on The US, of Canada, of Britain, of Germany, of France, etc, and they are still a 2nd tier nation these days.  Will you stop spouting such nonsense???

One might instead begin to wonder of they are YOUR masters, though.  Masters of many democratic nations?  Or of one person?  Gee that's a tough call, I just can't quite decide.   Think think, think...

That didn't sound very Democratic Party.  Are you sure that the VC aren't radioing messages thru your fillings?  Quick, dig up zombie LBJ, so there is at least one Democrat who knows what communists are good for.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 08, 2018, 07:45:42 PM
That didn't sound very Democratic Party.  Are you sure that the VC aren't radioing messages thru your fillings?  Quick, dig up zombie LBJ, so there is at least one Democrat who knows what communists are good for.

My dentist is removing most of my old fillings and replacing them with crowns and caps.  I'll let you know if I change my views after that.

And I will remind you again that Ho Chi Mihn came to the US in the 50s looking for help in freeing Vietnam from the Colonial French and making it a Democracy.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 02:13:19 AM
My dentist is removing most of my old fillings and replacing them with crowns and caps.  I'll let you know if I change my views after that.

And I will remind you again that Ho Chi Mihn came to the US in the 50s looking for help in freeing Vietnam from the Colonial French and making it a Democracy.

And Castro wanted to be a baseball player in the US.  It is always the fault of the US, right?

My teeth are getting the same care.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2018, 06:47:40 AM
And Castro wanted to be a baseball player in the US.  It is always the fault of the US, right?

My teeth are getting the same care.

I've mentioned that about Castro myself before.