News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What if Clinton won.

Started by GSOgymrat, March 01, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 06, 2018, 01:44:27 PM
I'm not the one who makes claims - that seems to be your forte.

You claim, as an atheist and psychiatrist, that Trump is a theist, and crazy.  I don't see your sheepskins either ... but sheeple will buy anything (if marketed well).  I have no reason to believe that he is a theist (except maybe worshipping Mammon).  And no reason to think that he is anything worse than obnoxious.  Both of which would make me not vote for him (being a materialist or being obnoxious) ... and did.  Now if you would like to claim that Trump (or the Clintons) are not materialist ... or not obnoxious feel free to do so.  Absence of accusation isn't proof of sainthood.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: SGOS on March 06, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
That's a waste of time and money.  I don't care who has sex in politics.  Trump supporters don't even care if it's sexual assault.  Removing sex from politics does nothing to deal with the serious problems our country faces.  Sex is not one of those problems.
I remember an online conversation with a friend in France in the late 90s, who genuinely didn't understand what all the fuss was.  As I recall his comment was something along the lines of, "We kind of prefer our politicians to have affairs.  That way you know they still have some blood in their veins."

Generally speaking, I couldn't care less who a politician is bedding, unless that politician has set him/herself up on some alleged 'moral high ground'.  You know, like Henry Hyde and Newt Gingrich and Bob Livingston hiding affairs of their own while loudly harrumphing about Bill Clinton.  In my book, hypocrisy is infinitely worse than consensual sex.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 06, 2018, 08:24:05 PM
You claim, as an atheist and psychiatrist, that Trump is a theist, and crazy.
I did? Well, just like a politician, I do not recall that. Can you point to a post where I made such claims?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 07, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
I did? Well, just like a politician, I do not recall that. Can you point to a post where I made such claims?

Don't worry about it.  Baruch frequently makes claims like that.  As does Trump.  It is nearly proof of who is posting.  Trump doesn't post here, but Baruch does.  So it is Baruch, QED.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

We can't actually be certain that Baruch isn't Trump - he seems to ramble much as does our Fearless Leader.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 08, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
We can't actually be certain that Baruch isn't Trump - he seems to ramble much as does our Fearless Leader.

Is that you, Hillary?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 08, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Yeah, he is probably some mental offspring.  Like Bizzaro-Minerva out of the head of Trump-Zeus.  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 08, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
Yeah, he is probably some mental offspring.  Like Bizzaro-Minerva out of the head of Trump-Zeus.  LOL!

See the tommy gun ... shot my way out of Daddy's head!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 08, 2018, 07:41:08 PM
See the tommy gun ... shot my way out of Daddy's head!

I'm not surprised that you saw "shooting your way out" as a good image these days.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 02:17:32 AM
I'm not surprised that you saw "shooting your way out" as a good image these days.

You can always get on your knees and beg to be killed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2018, 06:48:52 AM
You can always get on your knees and beg to be killed.

You said "shot my way out of Daddy's head".  It wasn't about defending yourself.  Don't you even remember what you post?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
You said "shot my way out of Daddy's head".  It wasn't about defending yourself.  Don't you even remember what you post?

It was about being a male Athena.  Read more than the immediate post.  Get the gist before you comment, old man.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
It was about being a male Athena.  Read more than the immediate post.  Get the gist before you comment, old man.

I did, and you went WAY beyond that.  I started the analogy.