Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Brave new world?

Started by pr126, March 05, 2018, 12:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvzqT8pJiz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU7D0R5DgKE

This New Law in Canada Could Remove Kids From Parents Who Reject Transgender Ideology

QuoteCanada’s most populous province, Ontario, just passed a law that could allow the government to remove kids from their home if their parents oppose the new transgender ideology.

Could there be anything more terrifying for parents than that?

It’s not hard to see why the passage of Bill 89 captured the attention of so many across the globe.

But how did this billâ€"which is about foster care and adoptionâ€"get caught up in politically correct ideologies about “gender identity” and “gender expression” in the first place?

It didn’t come out of nowhere.

Ontario has passed five gender laws in the past five years, few of which received much media attention or even opposition in the legislature. Bill 89 is the latest in this litany of bad legislation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzXW4pHs6uk

Shiranu

For those of you crazy enough to actually read the entire bill, here it is.

http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?BillID=4479&locale=en

What the right-wing is focusing on is a section within the bill that allows the state to get involved in instances where, "...the child identifies as one gender and the caregiver denies them the right to do so." Note that while they are focused on gender, the law itself (Bill 89, section 74[1-2]) covers sexuality, religion, race and other aspects of the child's identity.

Additionally it has to be more than just a caregiver denying recognition of their gender (or sexuality, religion, or whatever). To first even be considered for government intervention, their has to be sufficient evidence of abuse of potential of abuse of the child. This includes...

- The child has suffered physical harm, either through direct violence or through negligence, by the caregiver.
- Their is probable chances the child will be at risk of physical harm, either through direct violence or through negligence, from the caregiver.
- The child has been sexually abused or sexually exploited by the caregiver.
- The child is having medical treatment withheld by the caregiver.
- The child has been diagnosed with severe cases of mental harm, including depression, anxiety, withdraw and self-destructive behaviour.

I could go on, but you get the point.

What pr, and the right wing, are flipping out about now is essentially the state saying it has the right to come into households (in the bill they are whining about, foster homes) and remove kids from situations where the adults are abusing them for their sexual identity, gender identity, religious identity, racial identity.

Pr is literally saying that it is a liberal conspiracy to destroy our culture, and a travesty that children are being protected from abuse by, more often than not, religious fundamentalists that are violently intolerant of anything that their religion doesn't approve of. I hope the humour of that doesn't go over anyone but his head...

-------

To get away from pr for a second and actually discuss the bill, while this is considered one of the most comprehensive overhauls of child protection services in Canada, it is still considered a flop of a bill by child protection activists, who say there is too much legal jargon and wiggle room that will allow countless kids to continue to be abused and just issues that are completely left out that really need to be addressed.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/78yz3y/heres-the-new-bill-canadas-far-right-is-freaking-out-about

Vice's article on the issue.

Quote"It is a bill that completely lacks courage," Gharabaghi said. "In every section it builds in limitations that suggest this is what we are hoping for, but it's OK if it doesn't happen. Everything is 'should be,' 'may be,' 'could be,' 'ought to be,' 'where appropriate,' 'if necessary.' "

[/size]That's the real problem with making attempts to work up the crowd into a frothy frenzy of anger over easily exploited prejudicesâ€"in the midst of all the shouting we miss the actual things that should be remedied.

Incidentally, it does mention that it is mostly just a way for far-right sites to whip people up in a frenzy by focusing on the protection it provides transgendered individuals... and this isn't the first time pr has said some very borderline anti-transgendered things. I cant help but wonder if he hates transgendered people, or if he is just told to do so...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on March 05, 2018, 01:01:43 AM

What pr, and the right wing, are flipping out about now is essentially the state saying it has the right to come into households (in the bill they are whining about, foster homes) and remove kids from situations where the adults are abusing them for their sexual identity, gender identity, religious identity, racial identity.

Pr is literally saying that it is a liberal conspiracy to destroy our culture, and a travesty that children are being protected from abuse by, more often than not, religious fundamentalists that are violently intolerant of anything that their religion doesn't approve of. I hope the humour of that doesn't go over anyone but his head...

PR will hardly even notice what you posted.  But others of us did...  Well said.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

QuotePr is literally saying that it is a liberal conspiracy to destroy our culture, and a travesty that children are being protected from abuse by, more often than not, religious fundamentalists that are violently intolerant of anything that their religion doesn't approve of. I hope the humour of that doesn't go over anyone but his head...

Infecting small children with transgender ideology (a new concept that did not exist a short while ago) that one can change gender, sex, race at whim, with no regard of future problems that it will create is, in my opinion,  child abuse.

And parents should have no say in this? 

How far will you go with this insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLeWCCBepqQ

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2018, 04:21:43 AM
Infecting small children with transgender ideology (a new concept that did not exist a short while ago) that one can change gender, sex, race at whim, with no regard of future problems that it will create is, in my opinion,  child abuse.

And parents should have no say in this? 

How far will you go with this insanity?

"Infecting" is an interesting phrase that says a lot about how you think.

And the connection to changing RACE "at will" says a lot too.  Have you considered therapy?

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 04:28:30 AM
"Infecting" is an interesting phrase that says a lot about how you think.

And the connection to changing RACE "at will" says a lot too.  Have you considered therapy?

How about if I change the word "infecting" to indoctrinating?

Is race interchangeable now?

You mean by therapy Marxist indoctrination? No, thanks. It will never work.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
How about if I change the word "infecting" to indoctrinating?

Is race interchangeable now?

You mean by therapy Marxist indoctrination? No, thanks.

Well, you DID say "infecting".  So you had best defend that one first.  We can discuss the fiction of "race" later.

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 04:35:26 AM
Well, you DID say "infecting".  So you had best defend that one first.  We can discuss the fiction of "race" later.
No, I will keep “infecting”. It is correct.
No different from infecting the mind with religion. A mind virus.
Same intent, different ideology.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
No, I will keep “infecting”. It is correct.
No different from infecting the mind with religion. Same intent, different ideology.

What makes you think children are "infected" by some transgender virus?  Do you somehow imagine that liberal parents WANT their children to struggle with gender-identity issues? 

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 05:06:22 AM
What makes you think children are "infected" by some transgender virus?  Do you somehow imagine that liberal parents WANT their children to struggle with gender-identity issues? 

Good question.

Where are the children getting the idea/concept of transgenderism from in the first place?

Not from the [normal] parents.

There are some "liberal" indoctrinated parents who themselves promote this.
It is still child abuse. 

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
Good question.

Where are the children getting the idea/concept of transgenderism from in the first place?

It is still child abuse.

From their inner selves.  I don't know of any parents who encourage their children to undergo the struggle of transgender transition.  But I do know a lot of people like you who make it as hard as possible.

pr126

QuoteFrom their inner selves.
Really? No "help" at all?
You do realize how small children can be influenced, especially by someone in authority? Such as teacher, parent?

How come this was not an epidemic a few years back?
Did you have such thoughts in your childhood? Anyone you grew up with?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
Good question.

It is still child abuse.

pr126 - Being gay, trans etc ... in the US, is a part of politics.  Pushing ideas is political, manipulation.  Over in Britain, are you being manipulated?  By who, and why?  Soros?

Cavebear ... if people believe in it then it is real to them (that is how I take gay or trans).  Almost all humans believe in race (I agree it is nonsense).  Just like most people believe in religion or politics (and both are mostly nonsense).  It is typical of people here (the Brites) that they won't acknowledge the majority opinion (as the vanguard of the Revolution, how could they?).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Not me personally. I hardly leave home. (health problems).

But we do have this:

In the case of Europe, it is Islam.

I have mentioned this before. I am from Hungary. I know totalitarianism when I see it.

Hint: Victor Orban.