News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My avatar

Started by Mike Cl, March 04, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Testing, testing..............1, 2, 3....................can anybody see my avatar????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Congrats, you have an avatar now.

Mr.Obvious

I could see it before.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gilgamesh

Not working. Try again.

Mike Cl

Thanks guys.  It seems that those who have eyes can see it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Tiger, tiger burning bright...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 04, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
Testing, testing..............1, 2, 3....................can anybody see my avatar????
no, I cant see the tiger that is looking at a butterfly that you set as your avatar

Mike Cl

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 04, 2018, 10:23:55 PM
no, I cant see the tiger that is looking at a butterfly that you set as your avatar
Well, hell!!   Okay, I'll try again.  :angry:

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Still Borat full frontal here.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 05, 2018, 05:47:36 AM
Still Borat full frontal here.
I stumbled across a little known or used file that allows me to use one avatar for you, Gawezilla, and one for the rest of humanity.  Borat is what I chose for you!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 03:08:19 AM
NICE!
Thank you.  I have always loved my big cats--especially Bengal tigers and snow leopards.

PickelledEggs

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 05, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
Thank you.  I have always loved my big cats--especially Bengal tigers and snow leopards.

One miacid to another...  Top of the food chain to both of us...  MOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!