Nuke Canberra ... Australia interferes in US 2016 elections ...

Started by Baruch, March 01, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"The Federal Election Commission (FEC) fined Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign $14,500 for accepting illegal in-kind foreign contributions from the Australian Labor Party (ALP) during the 2016 elections."

We need to ban these evil kangaroos! ;-)  The problem with bought politicians, is they never stay bought!  And what about that $800K house the Clinton Foundation gave Bernie after the election?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 01, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
"The Federal Election Commission (FEC) fined Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign $14,500 for accepting illegal in-kind foreign contributions from the Australian Labor Party (ALP) during the 2016 elections."

We need to ban these evil kangaroos! ;-)  The problem with bought politicians, is they never stay bought!  And what about that $800K house the Clinton Foundation gave Bernie after the election?

The $14,500 fine was a pittance for a minor offense.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

why ban the kangaroos? why not bbq or soup? I’ve heard that kangaroo is good eatin ;-)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on March 03, 2018, 12:52:19 PM
why ban the kangaroos? why not bbq or soup? I’ve heard that kangaroo is good eatin ;-)

If you like opossum, kangaroos would probably seem good eating...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!