Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Scientology TV. Coming To Save Us All

Started by Cheerful Charlie, March 12, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 15, 2018, 05:37:29 AM
I don't hate Greco-Romans.
I just feel like we are braver than them.

Well you have a lot of Nervi to say so ;-)  Greco-Romans just more organized, better trained, better supplied.  Tribal militia can only do so much.

Bravery (élan) is that untranslatable French word, which we see in Gauls and Germans (and rebel yell of Celtic Confederates in Europe and USA).

Nothing wrong with that ... being part Coleti (SW Belgic) and Trinovanti (N of Hadrian's Wall) myself ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cheerful Charlie

https://vinaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/history_of_man.pdf

Hubbard's infamous "A History of Man".    More brain damage in one little book than any other religious work one can find.

"FOREWORD
This is a cold-blooded and factual account of your last sixty trillion years.
The test of any knowledge is its usefulness. Does it make one happier or more able? By
it and with it, can he better achieve his goals ?
This is useful knowledge. With it the bond again see, the lame walk, the ill recover, the
insane become sane and the sane become saner. By its use the thousand abilities Man has
sought to recover become his once more."

And so, may I make this simple requestâ€"don’t get spectacular until a few of the boys make it. You
don’t want to be lonesomeâ€"and you’ll need reinforcements if a war gets declared on thetans
here. The preclear may think he can do it alone if he gets cleared of a bodyâ€"he’ll need more
help and company than he thinks. So, again, as a final note on this chapter, let’s not go
upsetting governments and putting on a show to “prove” anything to Homo Sapiens for a
while- it’s a horrible temptation to knock off hats at fifty yards and read books a couple of
countries away and get into the rotogravure section and the Hearst Weekliesâ€"but you’ll just
make it tough on somebody else who is trying to get across this bridge. Let sleeping Sapien
snore in the bulk for yet awhile.

More brain damage than the Quran!  More big claims than the Bible!  More kookery than the Book of Mormon!  Join Scientology!  Become a super-human with super-human abilities!
Cheerful  Charlie

Cavebear

Quote from: Cheerful Charlie on March 17, 2018, 12:22:06 AM
https://vinaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/history_of_man.pdf

"FOREWORD
This is a cold-blooded and factual account of your last sixty trillion years.

You can stop at that 1st sentence.  The universe isn't 60 trillion years old...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!